Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Asia
Reload this Page >

hotel recommendation for Bali?

Old Aug 23, 2014, 7:16 am
Original Poster

I'm looking for hotel recommendations for Bali. I will be going there the first week of August 2015 and plan on staying there 5 nights. Is it worth using hotel points? Or should I just pay for the hotel since Bali is relatively cheap? My budget would be $100-$125/night. Thank you.
Old Aug 23, 2014, 4:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Most of the Bali hotels belonging to chains that can be booked with points cost more than $100-125 per night, although it can depend on your travel dates.
Old Aug 23, 2014, 5:43 pm
Used to be 'flymanbeast'

Programs: Delta silver/marriot platinum
Depends on what cpm you get for you miles . If you don't get much for your miles then it is better to pay in cash.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 12:17 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
As this question is specific to Bali, the post has been moved to the more appropriate Asia destination forum.

Good luck.

~Moderator, Information Desk
Old Aug 24, 2014, 9:12 am

Programs: IC Dia, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Emirates Gold, BA Gold
You are really not going to get a lot for that money in August in Bali. Absolute high season.

All the really nice ones are 200+.

The pan pacific is a relatively nice hotel for small money.

Book early with a flexible rate, you never know but prices surge in Aug significantly.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.