Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Questions regarding MNL's new Terminal 3

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2014, 6:21 am
Original Poster

Questions regarding MNL's new Terminal 3

Since CX has tentative plans to move to T3 from T1, I figured to fly to MNL and check it out.

I have a few questions about the terminal:

*Is there an escalator/stairwell going up to International Departures from International Arrivals without going outside of the terminal?

*Does anyone know where the shops like Jolibee, Pancake House, etc. in the terminal are?

If I have anymore questions, I'll be posting them. Thanks
Old Aug 17, 2014, 10:02 am

Originally Posted by maortega15
Since CX has tentative plans to move to T3 from T1, I figured to fly to MNL and check it out.

I have a few questions about the terminal:

*Is there an escalator/stairwell going up to International Departures from International Arrivals without going outside of the terminal?

*Does anyone know where the shops like Jolibee, Pancake House, etc. in the terminal are?

If I have anymore questions, I'll be posting them. Thanks
There are escalators, elevators and stairs from arrival to the departure level... no need to go out of the terminal..

Shops/restaurants are at level 4 (?)... just above the departure hall...

There's also Burger King and some other resto/cafe at the arrival area...
Old Aug 18, 2014, 9:19 pm

Programs: CX DM, SQ KFG, Marriott Plat, AccorG
Originally Posted by maortega15
Tentative?? News reports here are saying CX will move by Sep 15? As a long-time CX flyer and Terminal 1 sufferer, may I just say Terminal 3 is much more civil! It won't get MNL into any "best of" lists, but it's more than acceptable. I was thinking the delay (as other airlines have moved,i.e. DL and EK) was due to new lounge construction?
Old Aug 18, 2014, 9:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Felix Felicis
Tentative?? News reports here are saying CX will move by Sep 15? As a long-time CX flyer and Terminal 1 sufferer, may I just say Terminal 3 is much more civil! It won't get MNL into any "best of" lists, but it's more than acceptable. I was thinking the delay (as other airlines have moved,i.e. DL and EK) was due to new lounge construction?
The MIAA says Sept. 7, but CX has yet to announce those plans. Crews don't even know when CX's operations will move.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.