Wiki Posts
Search

KL to Johor Bahru by bus?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2014, 10:16 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

KL to Johor Bahru by bus?

Is a bus the most convenient / economical way to reach JB (city centre) from KL (city centre)?

If yes, what is the best place to catch this bus in KL? Anywhere near KL Sentral?

Thanks for your help.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 5:51 am

I'd recommend Terminal Bersepadu Selatan, which has buses leaving to JB every 15 min or so. It's the newest and shiniest of KL's bus terminals and quite well organized. Better yet, it's located right next to Bandar Tasik Selatan, one stop from KL Sentral on the KLIA Transit line, and also on the Ampang LRT, which might be more convenient depending on where you're staying.

A few companies still use the Pudu terminal in central KL, but you'd be best off checking schedules and booking ahead.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.