Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

Interview with a near-celebrity around here. : )

Old Dec 19, 2015, 5:34 am
Original Poster

Location: Birmingham, AL (weekdays) and Atlanta, GA (weekends)
Programs: DL Platinum Medallion

Since driver Miguel Sanz has been so well thought of and discussed on FlyerTalk, I thought you might enjoy this interview I've posted to my wine blog.

http://www.malbecsonly.com/?p=608

Merry Christmas, everybody.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 10:15 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by BostonGuy
Since driver Miguel Sanz has been so well thought of and discussed on FlyerTalk, I thought you might enjoy this interview I've posted to my wine blog.

http://www.malbecsonly.com/?p=608

Merry Christmas, everybody.
Great Post and Nice Blog! Thanks for sharing.. Happy Holidays and Safe Travels (Thanks for posting Miguels Contact Details at the end of your Blog Post, people will appreciate that)..

Last edited by Flying Machine; Dec 19, 2015 at 11:10 am
Old Jan 3, 2016, 5:11 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Yes, great Blog and excellent interview with Miguel !!! ^
Old Jan 3, 2016, 8:52 am

Programs: UA 1K 2.32 MM
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Yes, great Blog and excellent interview with Miguel !!! ^
Well sometime someone's going to have to do a video interview with you. Perhaps something more akin to Showmatch than Almorzando con Mirtha ... you'll have to provide the libations of course if you want a good recommendation
Old Jan 3, 2016, 9:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by SoFlyOn
Well sometime someone's going to have to do a video interview with you. Perhaps something more akin to Showmatch than Almorzando con Mirtha ... you'll have to provide the libations of course if you want a good recommendation
I'd say he's more Mirtha material than Showmatch....they're both around the same age.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 12:10 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by SoFlyOn
Someone needs to petition BostonGuy to book the interview next time he is down in EZE.... ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.