Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Domestic Flights in Argentina

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2015, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Domestic Flights in Argentina

I have been looking at domestic air fares in Argentina as a foreign tourist, knowing that there is a price differential for Argentine nationals. Is there any price fluctuation? I am looking at doing AEP-SLA-MDZ-AEP and the price is coming up @$631 USD on Aerolineas Argentina

I have also priced it in Delta Skymiles. 12,500 miles/segment, 37,500 miles total, plus $9 tax. I don't know if this is a great use of Delta miles, even as they depreciate.

Is someone able to educate me?

Thanks
Old Apr 30, 2015, 3:56 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Im no Delta expert, but if you can get the itinerary and save the cash, given all Im hearing about Delta SkyPesos.... me things its a no brainer.

What dates are you coming down to Argentina...? That is key to be able to tell you about price fluctuations, etc.

Cheers,
Alex / Gaucho100K
Old May 1, 2015, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Arrive Monday Sept 7, leave Monday Sept 21
Old May 2, 2015, 1:42 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
Originally Posted by bakoboy
I don't know if this is a great use of Delta miles, even as they depreciate.
You're getting over 1.5 cents per skypeso. I think that's a pretty good rate

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.