Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

[AR] checking-in 7 hours in advance at AEP ??

Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Is it possible to check in bags 7+ hours in advance when flying domestically from AEP on AR?

I'll be arriving early on int'l flight so need to clear customs, and then using a separate ticket for my onward journey hours later. Plan was to check in my bag and head to town, but now not so sure if I can do that? Alternatively, any bag storage options there?

Thanks!
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:28 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Will you be arriving on an int'l flight into AEP? If both legs are on AR I don't see why you wouldn't be able to check your bags through to final destination from your point of departure (even if on a separate ticket)...

Otherwise you probably will be able to check your bags 7hrs in advance, but there are also left luggage facilities at AEP in case all else fails.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 12:29 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by MichaelJapan
Is it possible to check in bags 7+ hours in advance when flying domestically from AEP on AR?

I'll be arriving early on int'l flight so need to clear customs, and then using a separate ticket for my onward journey hours later. Plan was to check in my bag and head to town, but now not so sure if I can do that? Alternatively, any bag storage options there?

Thanks!
You should be able to check your bag provided your departure is on the same day (AR allows checking-in the night before but not dropping off your luggage).

There used to be a bag storage facility at the information desk located between Sectors A and B. I don't know if they moved it somewhere else after the last refurbishment.
Old Apr 14, 2015, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

Thank you both very much!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.