Wiki Posts
Search

CONGRATS !!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2014, 4:53 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Talking CONGRATS !!!

To make it slightly more FT relevant,havent had status on "Luftwaffe" for ages,so no conflct of interest!!
Old Jul 9, 2014, 6:23 pm
Suspended

So Argentina hasn't given up a goal in the KO rounds, and Germany has scored 10, but only 3 against teams with a competent defense.

Are there any proper wild animals making expert picks on the final that I should be aware of? I've been at a bit of a loss since Paul the Octopus, a.k.a. the Oracle of the 2010 World Cup, went off to the great Sashimi tray in the sky.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 8:54 pm

Felicidades! Vamos argentina!

We watched the game in an Argentine spot in NYC. It was llenismo, packed. It was a nail biter of a game. When ARG finally won, bottles of champagne were uncorked and passed around, among dozens of fans. Much fun was had by all. Except the Dutch.
Old Jul 10, 2014, 7:00 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
No congratulations until the Sunday Game is over.... and then, only if we get the third star. In a soccer crazy nation, Im afraid that nothing other than the title of WeltMeister is acceptable.....

Argentina is the clear underdog, alas, we still have an outside chance.... may the team that has the better day win....
Old Jul 18, 2014, 8:28 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
We were so close... anyway I enjoyed a lot, this was my brother (and me) first World Cup, I was able to get my tickets around 11:40am from fifa.com (after trying for many hours).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.