Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

AEP-EZE transfer. Any place to leave bags?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AEP-EZE transfer. Any place to leave bags?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2015, 11:16 am

Originally Posted by jalm1
Is hiring a remis on both sides and storing luggage at tiendaleon central station still the best idea? We have a 7hr layover from aep-eze and would like to spend some time in the city have lunch.

From their website from what I can translate it looks like it's now lockers at their station which I worry wouldn't fit our large (~28" wheeled) luggage.
Yes, I left 2 x-large duffels a few weeks ago all day for the same transfer. They were not heavy or stuffed full though. Eagle creek site says they are 36", not wheeled. AR$40 for both in the same x-large locker. At first the man who I asked, thought they were too big, but I told him I had done it before. I suggest you ask the same worker at the same time he unloads from the bus or remis, along with a $20-40 tip. You should use Tienda Leon for your remis transport.

They moved the lockers into a bigger room in their cafe, so no longer behind their check-in desk.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 12:46 pm

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Tienda Leon is a safe location. Retiro bus station can be a bit dodgy depending on the time you are there.
Old Jan 1, 2016, 6:07 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Great information in this thread, thanks for keeping it updated. Left luggage is something that AEP and EZE need to work on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.