Announcement of New Ambassador to the Argentina Forum

Old May 2, 2012, 10:16 am
Moderator, Trip Reports
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador

Folks,

I am delighted to announce the appointment of HIDDY as our Forum Ambassador for the Argentina Forum.

HIDDY needs no introduction to people who have been around FT for a while. He is well known amongst our community (especially on here and the BA Board).

His wit is famous, as are his Trip Reports.

HIDDY is based not far from Buenos Aires and has lived in Argentina for the past 5-years. He has travelled back and forth for many many more.

HIDDY will work closely with Gaucho100K, the Argentina Forum Moderator. Together, I'm sure they will make a great team.

Please join me in welcoming HIDDY to his new role.

Regards

SIMON
(eightblack)
Ambassador Team Leader
Old May 2, 2012, 10:56 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond Ambassador
A fine ambassador indeed. Congratulations HIDDY
Old May 2, 2012, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Mazel tov. Now, where's the fiesta RSJ?
Old May 2, 2012, 3:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Many thanks for the remarks.....I shall endeavour to do my best.

I gather it was a close call between me and a bot who got the role.....the offer of a bottle of vintage RSJ to eightblack finally swung it in my favour. ^

Anyway.....anyone seen our Mod Gaucho100K? He seems to have been taking things far too easy recently if you ask me. He's never here!!
Old May 2, 2012, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by HIDDY
.....the offer of a bottle of vintage RSJ to eightblack finally swung it in my favour. ^
Vintage? That must be a 2011. I expect to see the 2012s on my next trip. After all, the cosecha has been over no less than weeks already!
Old May 3, 2012, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Vintage? That must be a 2011. I expect to see the 2012s on my next trip. After all, the cosecha has been over no less than weeks already!
^
Old May 4, 2012, 10:35 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Many thanks for the remarks.....I shall endeavour to do my best.

I gather it was a close call between me and a bot who got the role.....the offer of a bottle of vintage RSJ to eightblack finally swung it in my favour. ^

Anyway.....anyone seen our Mod Gaucho100K? He seems to have been taking things far too easy recently if you ask me. He's never here!!
Now that you will do all the work and report to me... who the heck needs me around...???

Felicidades !!!! Hope you know what you are getting yourself into...
Old May 4, 2012, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Now that you will do all the work and report to me... who the heck needs me around...???

Felicidades !!!! Hope you know what you are getting yourself into...
Oh you're back are you.

I believe you will still have to do all the "work"....I'm just an assistant. eightblack was saying he thinks it's important I know more about the best wines in Argentina. He suggested if you send me a bottle every week it won't take long before I become familiar with the good uns. ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.