Airport hotel @EZE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport hotel @EZE

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2011, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAA Voyager Platinum, LifeMiles Diamond, HHonors Silver, SPG Gold, Tsogo Sun Director
Airport hotel @EZE

Hey there everyone!

I have pretty long layover in EZE during my journey to MIA which will be GRU-CWB-ASU-EZE-MIA and I'm interested in getting information about a good restaurant in the airport and a bed to get some shut-eye, anyone can help ?

Thanks in advance,
Old Feb 20, 2011, 2:57 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by cmte_valle
Hey there everyone!

I have pretty long layover in EZE during my journey to MIA which will be GRU-CWB-ASU-EZE-MIA and I'm interested in getting information about a good restaurant in the airport and a bed to get some shut-eye, anyone can help ?

Thanks in advance,
What time are you getting into EZE and what time are you heading out of EZE (on the same day or next day)?

All of my intra-day and overnight connections at EZE involve staying in the city itself if leaving the airport, so I'm generally inclined to suggesting the same in the absence of knowing more.
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SAA Voyager Platinum, LifeMiles Diamond, HHonors Silver, SPG Gold, Tsogo Sun Director
Originally Posted by GUWonder
What time are you getting into EZE and what time are you heading out of EZE (on the same day or next day)?

All of my intra-day and overnight connections at EZE involve staying in the city itself if leaving the airport, so I'm generally inclined to suggesting the same in the absence of knowing more.
I'll arrive at 2.30 in the afternoon and leave the same day at 23.25, so I guess I don't have enough time to go to the city, check-in, relax and come back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.