Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Argentina
Reload this Page >

anybody coming from USA to EZE before 4/28 ???

anybody coming from USA to EZE before 4/28 ???

Old Apr 17, 2014, 4:02 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Post anybody coming from USA to EZE before 4/28 ???

Looking for somebody that will be coming down to EZE and arrives on 4/28 or earlier. Ideally from the NYC area, but from any US location that can receive something in the mail to bring down will do.

I need a couple of kids birthday party supply stuff, and also a set of hand puppets from FAO Schwarz. The party supply stuff is more important, the FAO puppets would be secondary.

If anybody can do this, please post here and I will get in touch right away to arrange details.

Thanks very much !!!
Gaucho100K

Last edited by Gaucho100K; Apr 17, 2014 at 6:52 pm Reason: correct dates and add details
Old Apr 18, 2014, 6:19 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
I know it's too late per your post, but just in case...I'll be in EZE 5/2.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by UAPremierGuy
I know it's too late per your post, but just in case...I'll be in EZE 5/2.
Thanks for the kind offer.... it will be too late for the deadline I need to meet (its a bday celebration). I may still contact you via PM for a different matter. Thanks again for your willingness to assist... ^
Old Apr 22, 2014, 4:04 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, SPG Gold, Club Carlson Gold, AA, WN, UA, US, WN, BA.
Just in case you need anything by 4/30...will be arriving then.
Old Apr 22, 2014, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Thanks to all for your willingness to assist with this. Im happy to report that Ive found someone that's coming down and will be here on 4/25, so this issue is now take care of.

Thanks again to all !!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.