Orlando - YYZ-MCO
Feb 28, 12, 7:48 am
Thinking about a 6-7 day YYZ-MCO trip in early April...
Prices right now are a little steep - should I just accept the cost or hold out longer for cheaper tickets?
Any advice? Even Buffalo seems a little high right now....
Feb 28, 12, 8:39 am
CommunityBuzz! is about member get togethers. Please make sure, you post your request in the right forum - it really helps if you want to get some advice ... :)
for your convenience, I'll move it to the right place - if you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact a forum moderator.
Feb 28, 12, 1:16 pm
I'm in a similar situation for a trip next weekend from DFW. I had been hoping for a drop in price (or better yet a fare sale), but it never came (so I'm using points instead.) I would suspect with Spring Breaks getting ready to start up, that prices won't be dropping much in the next month or so.
With that said, this is just my guess as to what prices will be doing, I have no special window into any of the airline's pricing strategies.
Feb 29, 12, 7:00 pm
Wouldn't try waiting for prices to drop in the next couple months. There may be a short window but Orlando is a popular destination around Spring Break. You can set fare alerts with some sites out there but of course, prices may just increase. No right or wrong here, just hold your breath and wait or hold your nose and book it now.