View Full Version : Europe
- Staying in Venice and Rome
- Interesting places for a 1 1/2-2 day visit.
- airport tranfers
- For early May where to go for 1 day from Amsterdam
- Lyon, France...Where is the old town...
- Amsterdam Safe to go Alone??
- Venice - where to stay in Easter
- Demise of the Bratwurst-Glöckel?
- Audi A3 rental from FRA / Germany
- "Picassso in Istanbul" logistics
- Good deal for switzerland in MAY
- MIL:How to get inter milan tickets
- Dubrovnic in March ?
- Taxi between Novara and Malpensa (MXP)
- ZRH - shower?
- Any Suggested Hotels in Rome?
- Warsaw in spring --hotel, sights?
- La Tomatina Festival? (Tomato throwing?)
- Poll: KLM or Swiss Air?
- ST, Petersburg Red October Tours? - worth it?
- Weekend MR to Zurich...
- Roam around Europe:Trains, planes or automobiles?
- Week in Brussels
- From Munich to Heidelberg - what to see on the way?
- Towns to see on way to Ludwig's castles?
- Inter Europe travel questions
- Arlberg - Any suggestions for a ho(s)tel
- mistake - ignore!
- Anyone going to Prague soon? Need a SIM card?
- Rudesheim, Germany Hotels
- BCN to town transfers?
- Prague to Berlin
- Best Time to buy tickets from NYC to Europe
- Hotels in Gstaad and/or Kitzbuehel?
- Bordeaux, France: Hotel/apartment with high-speed internet access?
- Amsterdam hotels
- i think i need help with my itinerary ...
- Milan luxury car rental
- Tulips in Amsterdam
- Zurich Hotels
- Munich and Ludwig's castles
- Traveling to Brussels next week-Feb 4, '06
- Train operating hours to BCN airport
- Rome Rooms with style on a budget?
- FRA day room
- Have you heard of the AVLI Suites in Rethymno, Crete?
- ok... vienna or venice?
- Hotel near Rome airport suggestions?
- BRU to LGW
- Help! Shoes issue! Birks gonna work or other?
- Going to the Olympics?
- any deals for venice?
- Italy - Eurostar or IT
- Accomodation letter in Italian
- short-term jobs/subsidized living for Americans in Europe (preferably France)
- Language barrier? Italy?
- Restaurant recommendations for Hamburg
- Speed Round
- Prague - this weekend
- El Bulli reservation for 2--anyone wanna swap?
- Brussels Airport Hotel suggestions
- Wintertime in Europe
- apartment in Vienna
- Brief Ireland trip: Dublin & Mt. Juliet
- Airlines used by go-today.com?
- European honeymoon? Tours/trips?
- four weeks, four countries, bed and breakfast suggestions?
- How to get to Pico from Terceira Mar 06
- Cologne to Nuremberg - fly, drive or train ?
- Getting to VLC from Alicante/Torrevieja
- Question regarding hotel location in Dublin, IE
- Munich Hotel under $100?
- From Bratislava airport to Vienna
- Garmisch skiiing? Das Panorama Hotel?
- Amsterdam- Sex, Drugs and ?
- questions about trip USA-Tuscany
- Russia - Tour or Self-explore?
- pre-paid phone card from Germany to N.A.
- FRA to Amsterdam via train?
- Driving time to airport in Rome
- Bergerac France to Gerona 0r BCN Spain: how?
- Questions on Italy, Greece, and Croatia
- Gatwick to Eurostar
- Gatwick - North to South terminal
- Looking for suggestions for a quick February trip to Europe?
- Olympic Accomodations in Tolrino?
- Vienna Opera standing room tickets
- Milan is 6 hrs enough time to go into the City?
- Small towns outside of Madrid & Budapest
- Travel to Italy with Teenagers and Grandma
- Vienna to Paris?
- $100 - Luxurious Prague Hotel at 65% OFF
- Palazzo Munich
- How to get from CDG to Auxerre?
- Travel to Greece, advice? suggestions?
- Driving: Stuttgart - Madrid
- Event in Amsterdam 8-10 September 2006?
- Travel to France & Italy in May
- Train from Switzerland to Italy
- Airfare differences between home country web site & other country?
- Planning trip to Venice?
- Romantic Switzerland in the Winter w/o skiing
- Budget hotel Paris
- Italy Road Trip Suggestions Wanted
- Romantic Trail- Germany
- Monaco Grand Prix 28 May 2006
- Rome hotels for a single woman?
- Moving to Zurich next year - Suggestions or tips?
- Packages to Prague, Zurich, Copenhagen and Vienna from USA starting at $548
- 2 Istanbul Questions
- Switzerland in August
- If You had 3 Days in non-London England (July 2006), what would you do?
- Christmas Market in Zurich
- Honeymoon - Nice, Como, & Venice
- Mussels In Brussels
- A Thalys Question
- German ICE train trip from Berlin to Frankfurt Question
- Transport at MXP on Jan. 1, late night
- Greek Islands Crete to Santorini
- Grreek Islands in May
- NAPLES, Italy - Let's talk
- Bulgaria - travel destination / future home
- French language summer programs for kids?
- Help with Athens, Santorini and Mykonos Trip Itinerary/Routing
- Three Hours in Geneva...
- Santorini: which town / which hotel?
- Milan To Venice
- Greek mapping website?
- What to do in Brussels?
- Milan Airport Hotel Question (MPX)
- Europe: Late May/early June or August
- Athens lodging suggestions?
- Where is the Best skiing in Europe?
- Berlin/Prague Restaurants
- Italian Lakes Hotel question
- Hotel in the Middle of Milan?!
- tgv from paris to bern
- Can You Cancel a Deutsch Bahn Internet Ticket in Person?
- small airlines in Europe
- I need the Italy VAT refund 101 class
- Vienna to Budapest OR Vienna to Salzburg
- Overnight train from Munich to Berlin
- Aparment in Vienna and Zurich
- Cheap hotel/guesthouse in Northern Holland??
- Travel thru FRA in winter
- Air Berlin
- Hotel Drei Konige in Lucerne
- Paris - Double vs Twin Room
- Italy May 06
- Wi-fi at Excelsior Hotel in Florence, Net Cafes in Zermatt
- Concentration Camps
- Luggage storage at Strasbourg train station?
- Driver for Naples/Sorrento
- Getting mobile phone + SIM in France
- Electronics shops in Rome?
- Question about Zermatt
- Lions in Frankfurt
- Hotels for Venice and Athens
- Rome in December
- Anybody stayed at Hotel Valadier in Rome?
- Airfares to Turkey
- Factory outlet near DUS? (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Rome Hotel Help
- Monaco Hotels
- Grenoble Hotel advice
- Can this be done? Leave Zurich at 6AM, train to Jungfraujoch, return to Zurich by 5PM
- USA to Italy to Malta??
- Christmas Markets in Switzerland?
- Greek Islands- March 2006
- Greece In December: How Would You Spend A Week?
- Reasonable Internet options in Rome?
- Athens to Tirana - best transport??
- Best SIM available for Rome?
- Please help plan a trip to Zurich, Prague and ? over New Years.
- Great place for a Saturday lunch in Valencia?
- Italy - Nov. 6-12, Rome for a few days then South. Advice please.
- Prague to cold to visit in late January?
- private driver in geneva
- RE: Missing? (auf Deutsch)
- Milan Overnighter
- Greece: Olympic versus Aegean
- Visiting Vienna
- where to wait landside in FRA
- Rome hotels - ideas needed for group travel
- amsterdam -Port to schipol??
- $785 - 5-Night Austrian Alps Thanksgiving Package
- accomodation for olympics
- Georgia Skiing??
- Meeting Place @ BCN
- Naples,Sorrento & The Amalfi Coast
- Help with transportation from NCE to Monte Carlo
- Rome ideas for Thanksgiving week
- Tips for Glasgow
- Which Prague walking tour company?
- Storing a few pieces for 4 months
- A Few Observations on Visiting Rome's Sights
- ISTANBUL DEC 28 - Jan 1
- Heidelberg Germany restaurants suggestions?
- American in Rome - discount shopping??
- Suggestions for Ireland in Two Days?
- A weekend in Portugal
- Honeymoon in Greece (Athens, Santorini, Meteora)
- Berlin Kurfüstendamm - where to take 50 people for a 'Xmas' meal?
- Low-Cost Carriers to Krakow?
- How is a Venice B&B different from a Hotel? Anyone heard of this one?
- Any experience w/ europebyair.com?
- Summer 2006 flights within Europe during WC
- Bremen (Germany) to Gothenburg (Sweden)
- Munich Hotels Under $100?
- rome recommendations??
- Berlin or Prague?
- Penne, Italy?
- Would You Spend a Week in Malta?
- Italian Vacation
- Venice under $200?
- Hotels in Hannover, Germany
- How to book for Europe Trip
- Amsterdam to AMS: Taxi - How Long?
- Looking for CDG hotel suggestions
- FCO - Are there separate security lines for J/F pax?
- Europe over Xmas
- Venice - St. Basilio Ferry Terminal
- Germany translate to English
- MAD - Can 2 people use the 10-ride Metro card?
- Fishing vacation package in Southeast Europe
- STN->LHR in 3 1/2 hours?
- Hotel Recommendations for Barcelona and Rome?
- Need a hotel in Chartres, France
- Hotel near FCO
- Elysees Regencia Hotel, Paris
- Munich during Oktoberfest for non-drinker?
- CDG T2A -> T2B without the shuttle bus
- Carcasonne (France) - any tips for a w/e away?
- BBC program ---"Airport", LHR
- Zurich layover inbound/outbond
- Hotel Platzl Munich
- European walking cities with outdoor cafe's, etc
- Prague in November
- How early?
- Considering taking a temp job assignment in Bratislava - any advice?
- Transfer from LHR to LGW, please help
- Czech Republic Consular Information Sheet Updated by U.S. Dept of State...
- Layover in Zurich
- Can you get by with just Euros in Denmark and Estonia?
- Rome to Paris by air