Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Antarctica > Antarctica
Reload this Page >

Free airfare + Iguazu Falls sidetrip w/Quark

Old Jul 29, 2009, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Doesn't seem to be too bad of a promotion, although perhaps some of our more seasoned Antarctic explorers can chime in here.

Originally Posted by Quark Promo email
For a limited time, when you book Classic Antarctica aboard

Clipper Adventurer on either the January 24, 2010 or February 11, 2010 departure,

you fly to Ushuaia for free.

AND

You will receive a bonus tour of Argentina's natural wonder - Iguazu Falls,

at no additional cost.

Please note: This offer is available for new bookings only; is non-tranferable and cannot be applied to tour dates other than those mentioned. Free air transportation is from your nearest international gateway. You must book your expedition by September 15, 2009. The expedition, free air transportation and tour of Iguazu Falls are subject to availability.
I called them about it earlier today and they said that the airfare promo applies to just about any city in the US.

The Iguazu Falls add-on is a two day visit.

I'm debating the Jan 24th departure myself...
Old Aug 4, 2009, 8:40 pm

Programs: Marriott Ti, OW Ruby
hello.
is there a link for this promo?
thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.