Victory adventures antartica

Old Nov 29, 2008, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: *wood plt,mrt plt, aa ex plt
Victory adventures antartica

Has anyone used this company before?
any ideas
Old Mar 27, 2010, 5:47 pm

I used them for a day-flight to Antarctica from Punta Arenas in December 2008. The communication with them was spotty at best. They are a small outfit and there was some frustration in getting details. 2 weeks before my scheduled trip I received an email that my trip had been cancelled due to lack of other passengers. The credit crunch was just beginning and tourism was down. I we very frustrated because I had scheduled my entier S. American tour around the date of my Antarctica trip. They only fly there about every 2 weeks. Well a few days after the cancellation email I received another email that they could squeeze me onto a C-130 that was delivering supplies and scientists on about the same date the trip was originally scheduled. I negotiated a 50% discount because the length of the stay in Antarctica would be reduced by a few hours. I took the trip and it was fantastic! The guide was excellent and the trip was flawless.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.