Wiki Posts
Search

SQ Krisflyer 10K bonus posting?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2002, 5:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus, FB Platinum, Emirates
SQ Krisflyer 10K bonus posting?

Has any of you got the 10K SQ bonus for new Australian members? My SAS flight has posted but no sign of the 10K bonus.

Old Jan 16, 2002, 6:21 pm

Hmmn,

Has anyone got the 10K from United? I know someone who's still waiting, and UA isn't very keen on giving him the miles now.

LH747FTL - did you join prior to 30NOV01? If you didn't, that's probably the reason why.

Cheers,

Justin
Old Jan 17, 2002, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Yep,I did register prior to Nov 30 and the SAS flight was on Jan 14,so there should be no problems with the dates... Hopefully it will post sooner or later or I'll need to send some letters to SQ. I have that ad they sent to travel agents promising the 10K bonus so it shouldn't be a problem.

Regards,

Lari
Old Jan 18, 2002, 9:47 pm

Programs: Too many golds, no plat: OZ*G, AC*G, NZ*G, VA Gold, QF Gold, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold
I joined up for two UK friends (pre Nov) using my Sydney address, and their bonus showed up straight away. Mind you, they were flying SQ rather than a partner. The double points don't get credited until after March 31st, though.
Old Jan 21, 2002, 9:31 am
Original Poster

The 10K just posted to my account - seems like I panicked too early! It only took a week after all!
Old Jan 31, 2002, 5:28 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mad_atta:
The double points don't get credited until after March 31st, though.[/B]</font>
Not necessarily true. My double points and 10k bonus both came through within about a month or so of flying.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.