Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Modify reservation made with companion coupon

Old Aug 20, 2017, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

I am going on a cruise out of Manhattan and want to use the companion coupon to get a roundtrip from Hartford to NYP in February for my fiance and I. The way down is no problem but the way back is proving to be difficult. I want to take the 11:33am Vermonter direct to Hartford but not sure if I'll make the train as i have to get off the ship and go through customs which should be fast but you never know.
I want to know if it is possible to change my train to a later one the day of if I can't make it in time. I know I can get a 3:30pm train but it would mean sitting in NYC for a few hours and its not direct to Hartford.
I also would rather not transfer to a shuttle unless I have to.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 10:05 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
The transfer is extremely smooth at New Haven and guaranteed, hundreds of people do it every day, I would consider booking the connecting train and taking your time off the cruise ship. Last time I got off a cruise ship it took a while for them to let everyone off.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.