CHI questions

Old Sep 1, 2016, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards
CHI questions

I have been in CUS many times but have never been in a situation to leave baggage there or take a taxi from there. My questions are: How big are the baggage storage lockers? Will the Red Caps still be working at say 9 PM? The Amtrak site says checked baggage is open until 9:30. Is this correct? What side of the station do taxis leave from? Thanks!
Old Sep 5, 2016, 11:36 am

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium, Amtrak Member
Are you confirmed in sleeper class or business class? If so, you'll have access to the Metro Lounge to leave luggage. The new lounge that opened in June does NOT have an attendant / claim system for luggage. It is a rather large closet directly behind the lounge check-in desk. It will stay open until the last departure of the night.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.