Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Calendar on Amtrak website not working to book fares?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2016, 4:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL

I'm trying to book a ticket on Amtrak's website right now. On both my iPad (using Safari) and my desktop (using Firefox), the calendar pop-up used to select dates is not functioning. The calendar pop-up appears, but you can't click anything, nor can you type a date into the text box. This means that you can't book a ticket at all, as far as I can tell.

Anyone else having this problem? I just sent an email to Amtrak via their website, but who knows if this will result in anything.
Old May 7, 2016, 6:45 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Seems to be working fine for me.... using Chrome on Windows

Make sure your javaScript is turned on.... sounds like that could be the issue
Old May 7, 2016, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GfL
I tried again yesterday and it was working then. Didn't change anything. It seems to have been an Amtrak problem that was later fixed.
Old May 10, 2016, 12:52 pm

Programs: AGR, HH
I had experienced that for a few weeks running. For me, anyway, it only happened with Internet Explorer 11. The calendars worked fine under Chrome. But, since IE is my default browser, it was a small inconvenience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.