Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

How do I purchase a ticket with both points and money

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2016, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

is their a way to Pay with both points and Money yet or is it still in the works? I was going to try & use my upgrade vouchers that way if possible as well. I don't think you can purchase a point based ticket at business class and use an upgrade voucher. TIA.
Old Feb 1, 2016, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

I see that there is still no way to pay with cash and points option yet as far as I can see on the Amtrak website. its either pay with points or just pay full price. Am I mistaken on this or is their a way to pay with cash and points yet.
Old Feb 2, 2016, 12:05 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Amtrak
I believe AGR has said the cash/points combination will be introduced at some unspecified future date. I'm sure AGR will publicize this when it is available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.