TQP for Customer Care Voucher?

Old Nov 4, 2015, 1:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, former AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Uber Diamond, National Executive
TQP for Customer Care Voucher?

I am down to the wire this year for Select Plus.

I have a $113 ticket that would put me there, but $90 of it was paid with a Electronic Transportation Certificate from Customer Care.

Will I get the 226 TQP for this, or just 46 TQP for the $23 I put on my credit card?
Old Nov 4, 2015, 2:04 pm

Programs: Amtrak
I'm pretty sure you don't get points or TQP for what you referred to as a Customer Care Voucher?

My question. Has the jargon changed again? If you are talking about what I think you are, I thought they were Transportation Certificates.
Old Nov 4, 2015, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum, former AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Uber Diamond, National Executive
Originally Posted by jobtraklite
I'm pretty sure you don't get points or TQP for what you referred to as a Customer Care Voucher?

My question. Has the jargon changed again? If you are talking about what I think you are, I thought they were Transportation Certificates.
They said voucher on the phone, but in the email it was indeed referred to as a Transportation Certificate.

Looks like a WAS-BWI run for me!
Old Nov 7, 2015, 12:39 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_T120C Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Wouldn't WAS-ALX or WAS-NCR be easier?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.