Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trail Travel Questions

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2015, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Trail Travel Questions

With the impending doom; that is, the AGR rewards system, I have looked into Canada's rail system. (VIA Rail) I have enjoyed the Amtrak system for a few years and wish I would've discovered it long ago. That said, I have been using points for 2 zones sleepers for awhile and never paid for them. Now that the prices are going to sky rocket, I was thinking about jumping ship to VIA Rail. I live in Ohio about 30 mins from Detroit, so Windsor is right around the corner. The problem, is I am having a hard time finding videos and information about their trains. The berths, cabin for 1, cabin for 2, etc.... It all seem a bit confusing. Does anyone know a good site or source to find out more? Also, what is the loyalty program all about? Would you say it is worth it? From my research it seems okay, but the main reason I see to jump ship is because the costs seem much less on VIA Rail than Amtrak and that does not even include how much better it actually looks as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.