Wiki Posts
Search

ewr-stm

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2011, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO, BA, UA, AA, PC, HH, MARRIOT, HYATT, MR, STARWOOD
ewr-stm

Flying into EWR over xmas, going to STM-do I change trains or am I good to go leaving EWR?
Old Oct 19, 2011, 9:04 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: HH Diamond, Amtrak Exec
It depends on which train you've booked. Some Amtrak trains terminate in NY, while others run through to Boston and stop in Stamford along the way. I'm assuming and hoping that you're booked on one of the through trains.
Old Oct 19, 2011, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.601 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Originally Posted by finite7777
Flying into EWR over xmas, going to STM-do I change trains or am I good to go leaving EWR?
You might save some time if you take the #62 bus to Newark Penn Station, rather than the AirTrain to EWR Rail Station. More Amtrak trains stop at NWK than at EWR. But if you're traveling on a combined Continental/Amtrak through-ticket to STM, that option might be a little problematic.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.