Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Account canceled by Financial Review agian!5 times

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2009, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Account canceled by Financial Review agian!5 times

my account was financial reviewed by AMEX in 2007 for 4 times and passed them.

Today, I login my account, it shows I was reviewed again. However, when I called back, I was transfer to a regular representative instead of F/R people and was told account canceled by me yesterday. So basically, F/R people canceled my account without even try to contact me now.

The regular representative had no clue why my account was canceled and unable to reinstate. but he did transfer to his supervisor. His supervisor told she is going to discuss with her manager to see if they can re open the account and will let me know in few days.

The account had 16K CL and I normally charge 3K per month, but just 5K this month

What a "great" company
Old Jun 18, 2009, 1:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
Why are you still a cardmember? I can understand sticking around after the first review (actually I don't really), but sticking around after the second review? No. Homey don't play that. There's plenty of good credit cards out there.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 6:38 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
yea, why still use amex? if youve been FRed 4 times....id just dump them and move on, lots of other cards out there
Old Jun 18, 2009, 7:52 pm

Programs: All Around Nobody
I have no idea why you're subjecting yourself to such abuse.

There are so many other viable alterantives. Some of the WEMC will compete with the Plat at a much better value for instance...

With the way AMEX has been treating loyal customers, many have been cardmembers for decades, I doubt they'll have anyone left.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 9:19 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro, Hyatt Globalist, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by yyliu88
What a "great" company
As the old saying goes, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..." well you know the rest.

Regards
Old Jun 18, 2009, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Yeah,

it is time to leave now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.