Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Canadian Centurion (2008 - 2023)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2015, 11:04 am

Programs: AMX CENT
Originally Posted by sasohal
Hello - I just wanted to ask those still holding a Centurion card - do you guys get charged a foreign transaction fee? I am US based so thats why I am not sure. Thanks for any help/info
In Canada - Yes
Old Jan 5, 2016, 8:22 pm

BlackOut on Bloor Gift Card

Anyone know if Hilton will be offering the 100K points to Diamond Members (as they did for us centurions last year)

Last edited by alveoli0; Jan 5, 2016 at 9:30 pm
Old Jan 22, 2016, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by alveoli0
Anyone know if Hilton will be offering the 100K points to Diamond Members (as they did for us centurions last year)
see the other thread but doesn't look good according to another poster. BTW it wasn't a cent offer it was for maintaining diamond (yes you did that via cent but it was not a requirement)
Old Jan 22, 2016, 1:06 pm

great offer for Canadian cents

"CELEBRATE THE LUNAR NEW YEAR WITH
LOUIS XIII FINE COGNAC | TORONTO & VANCOUVER"

can't wait
Old Jan 24, 2016, 5:25 am

Air Canada Priority Checkin Benefit

Okay, tried to search the Cent Website for this but it's down. Priority Checkin with AC is a benefit with the Cent Card correct? Any details you can provide would be appreciated.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 5:54 am

Found the details

My wife tried to check in at Pearson this morning and the woman said that the Lounge Pass does not allow for priority check in and put her in the 25k Gen Pop line. Yes, priority access is still included. If this happens to anyone, please refer to the following website:

https://www.airclublounge.com/AIMSCl...ansaction/Eng/

Once a Maple Leaf™ Club member, you'll receive your key to the Club Door. Enjoy a relaxing moment in one of our many lounges, and enjoy prestigious benefits like luxurious comfort, complete privacy and full business amenities, which all aim at making the most of your time at the airport. Also, you will benefit from faster check-in at Air Canada's Priority Check-in counters.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 11:28 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by yyz-kin
...Lounge Pass does not allow for priority check in

Once a Maple Leaf™ Club member....
Lounge access is not the same as membership.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 11:50 am

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by mia
Lounge access is not the same as membership.
But Canadian Centurion comes with Maple Leaf Club Worldwide membership. I think that's what he was talking about.
Old Jan 24, 2016, 1:48 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by jarusoba
But Canadian Centurion comes with Maple Leaf Club Worldwide membership.
Thank you. The reference to Lounge Pass suggested something else. Sorry for the unproductive detour.
Old Jan 28, 2016, 8:20 pm

Programs: Amex Cent, Aeroplan
Website

Has anyone tried to log into the Canadian Centurion website lately? Seems to have been down for days.
Old Jan 29, 2016, 12:43 pm

The last time I tried to log in was last Sunday (Jan 24, 2016) and the website was down.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 1:22 pm

Its working today. Although you'd think they would have updated "black out bloor" referring to the 2014 event.....
Old Jan 31, 2016, 7:25 pm

Programs: Amex Cent, Aeroplan
Talking

Originally Posted by alveoli0
Its working today. Although you'd think they would have updated "black out bloor" referring to the 2014 event.....
Yes I noticed, and surely you can't expect them to keep membership fees so low AND regularly update the website?
Old Feb 23, 2016, 11:51 am

Anyone else forced a chippie card?

I received a new plastic Cent card a few days ago and got a new Titanium Chippie card today...still have 1.5 years left to go on my other card. Does this mean the end is near and I have to surrender to Chip & Pin?
Old Mar 29, 2016, 5:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Prem;DELTA gold;AMEX Cent;AC P;SPG gold;AVIS PC;Hertz gold,Fairmont Plat,HH Diamond,R&C 5C
centurion cdn, accor membership expiring

Another bites the dust.

Accor hotel membership, which was one of the newest, will be withdrawn as of april.

So if you want it call. You can get one year before it exoires.

It is harder and harder to justify the cost. More and more with less and less

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.