Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skymiles Personal and Skymiles Business: 2 bonuses?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2008, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, UA 2P, Marriott LTPP
Skymiles Personal and Skymiles Business: 2 bonuses?

Assuming I have never been a Skymiles Amex holder before, would I be eligible to receive bonuses for both personal and business cards? Is the bonus structured in a "one bonus per type of card" format, or is it more restrictive? I appreciate any experiences you may all have had.
Old Nov 20, 2008, 4:05 pm
In memoriam

I got two bonuses (years ago). Why shouldn't you, too.

But, I would wonder why you want 'em, aside from the bonus. I dumped Delta a long time ago and the program has gotten worse and worse.
Old Nov 20, 2008, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, UA 2P, Marriott LTPP
In light of this promotion being discussed elsewhere: https://www.delta.com/marketing/maxmiles/index.jsp

...a 25K bonus would equate to 62.5K Skymiles. Two bonuses = 125K miles. Sounds like a no-lose situation to me.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 1:06 pm
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by bpauker
Assuming I have never been a Skymiles Amex holder before, would I be eligible to receive bonuses for both personal and business cards? Is the bonus structured in a "one bonus per type of card" format, or is it more restrictive? I appreciate any experiences you may all have had.
Yes, you can get one lifetime bonus per card type - business and personal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.