Platinum Concierge

Old Apr 6, 2008, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Centurion
Platinum Concierge

I just got approved for the personal Platinum card, currently been using blue cash for a few years. I am trying to justify the annual fee to myself and I am wondering how good the concierge service is? I'd have to imagine it is not going to be on the level as the one for Centurion members.
Old Apr 6, 2008, 4:19 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold
There are a number of threads here regarding the concierges and what they can and cannot do. Your best bet is to search for "Platinum Concierge" and see what you can find.
Old Apr 6, 2008, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

known >
-centurion is better than platinum
-ML+3 is better than ML+2

"allegedly" >
-centurion = ML+3
-platinum = ML+2
-citi amex chairman > centurion

if you care about concierge more than things like FHR/lounges/domestic 2for1/E0 awards/etc, id suggest going with ML+ if you are going to meet the spending thresholds for +2/+3. +3 is $50K/yr IIRC, dont recall what +2 is.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.