Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Maserati driving day

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2006, 4:47 am
Original Poster

Maserati driving day

Nice offer on the new Centurion Diaries. Book quick if i were you...
Quote below:

Maserati GB is offering Centurion members the chance to try out the current range of Maserati models at a private proving ground.

Maserati's rich history of producing Gran Turismo cars that excel in both performance and comfort has found new expression in the Maserati two-door GranSport sports coupé and the four-door Quattroporte sports saloon.

Styled by Giugiaro, the GranSport was designed as an exciting addition to the Coupé and the Spyder while the Pininfarina-designed Maserati Quattroporte heralds the renaissance of the Italian flagship saloon.

Not only do these cars celebrate the Italian coachbuilders' art, but their distinctive interiors can be personalised to suit the individual owner.

The Millbrook proving ground near Bedford has a high-speed bowl, a mile straight and an alpine route, allowing you to discover for yourself the capabilities of Maserati's latest model range accompanied by qualified performance driving instructors.

Complimentary half-day sessions take place on 26, 27 and 28 September 2006.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 9:30 am

Programs: VS Gold, Delta Platinum, Amex Centurion, Sixt Platinum
Thumbs up

[QUOTE=horowitz]Nice offer on the new Centurion Diaries. Book quick if i were you...

Just booked 2 places - CC advised all dates free currently but I agree they will go quickly.
Old Aug 5, 2006, 10:44 am

I have a C-card, where do I find these promo's (other than calling in haphazardly)

[QUOTE=stickskier]
Originally Posted by horowitz
Nice offer on the new Centurion Diaries. Book quick if i were you...

Just booked 2 places - CC advised all dates free currently but I agree they will go quickly.
Old Aug 6, 2006, 2:06 am

Programs: VS Gold, Delta Platinum, Amex Centurion, Sixt Platinum
[QUOTE=rosenblumr]I have a C-card, where do I find these promo's (other than calling in haphazardly)

Log into the UK Centurion website and click on Centurion Diaries and enter your card no / email. You should get an email each time they send a new update out. For the latest one I would ring direct.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 2:53 am

Programs: QF WP, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club, Amex Platinum
Hmm. I always used to receive these, but it seems I have been dropped from the list. Can someone PM me a link ? I have just tried registering again on the centurion website - so let's see if I get the next one. What other offers were in this months ? I haven't received one since about Feb I think.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 5:22 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
Dam and double dam,

I just noticed this thread and rang up but they have sold out

I never get an email even though I have registered with them.
Old Aug 7, 2006, 8:02 am

Programs: QF WP, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by CT-UK
Dam and double dam,

I just noticed this thread and rang up but they have sold out

I never get an email even though I have registered with them.
Go on the waiting list CT. Some times / slots have only 1 person on the waiting list, and there is 25 slots in each session. They are going to call all participants to confirm they are attending - you will surely get a place.
Old Aug 8, 2006, 8:04 am

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by ozzie
Go on the waiting list CT. Some times / slots have only 1 person on the waiting list, and there is 25 slots in each session. They are going to call all participants to confirm they are attending - you will surely get a place.
I got the mail last Monday but was busy, so called them on Thurs morning and they had slots. Booked on 27th AM slot if anyone else is going.

Thanks,
Richard

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.