Wiki Posts
Search

25% Transfer Bonus to AeroMexico

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2004, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
25% Transfer Bonus to AeroMexico

FYI, AMEX is currently running a 25% points transfer bonus to AeroMexico until June 30. Considering they are party of the SkyTeam along with Delta, this would mean that you are getting an additional 10% more points if you do this instead of taking advantage of the current 15% bonus to transfer AMEX points to Delta. Not sure if their award redemption costs are the same and how easy it is to get a SkyTeam award through AeroMexico but I did want to post this info here. Comments on award availability through AeroMexico are appreciated.
Old Jun 21, 2004, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by christianj
FYI, AMEX is currently running a 25% points transfer bonus to AeroMexico until June 30. Considering they are party of the SkyTeam along with Delta, this would mean that you are getting an additional 10% more points if you do this instead of taking advantage of the current 15% bonus to transfer AMEX points to Delta. Not sure if their award redemption costs are the same and how easy it is to get a SkyTeam award through AeroMexico but I did want to post this info here. Comments on award availability through AeroMexico are appreciated.
I don't see any link on the Amex website. Is there any reference to this transfer bonus.

Mike
Old Jun 22, 2004, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
You are right! I don't see a reference to it on theAMEX site either. I had gotten an email from AMEX with this promonotion and a link in it. Will check to see if I kept it and then see if I can post a link.

Found further info on the AeroMexico site at:

http://www.aeromexico.com/ingles/clu...mp/prom_mp.htm

Don't know why I can't find anything on the AMEX site, I know the email came from them.

Last edited by christianj; Jun 22, 2004 at 6:46 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.