Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Sign in using an external account

Old Jun 18, 04, 8:35 am   #1

Programs: LH Sen, BA Silver, SWA A+, *W Plat, HH Gold, HY Plat, PC Plat Amb, CC Gold, MR Silver, AMEX Plat
25% Transfer Bonus to AeroMexico

FYI, AMEX is currently running a 25% points transfer bonus to AeroMexico until June 30. Considering they are party of the SkyTeam along with Delta, this would mean that you are getting an additional 10% more points if you do this instead of taking advantage of the current 15% bonus to transfer AMEX points to Delta. Not sure if their award redemption costs are the same and how easy it is to get a SkyTeam award through AeroMexico but I did want to post this info here. Comments on award availability through AeroMexico are appreciated.
christianj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 04, 12:33 am   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianj
FYI, AMEX is currently running a 25% points transfer bonus to AeroMexico until June 30. Considering they are party of the SkyTeam along with Delta, this would mean that you are getting an additional 10% more points if you do this instead of taking advantage of the current 15% bonus to transfer AMEX points to Delta. Not sure if their award redemption costs are the same and how easy it is to get a SkyTeam award through AeroMexico but I did want to post this info here. Comments on award availability through AeroMexico are appreciated.
I don't see any link on the Amex website. Is there any reference to this transfer bonus.

Mike
mikeinseattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22, 04, 7:37 am   #3

Programs: LH Sen, BA Silver, SWA A+, *W Plat, HH Gold, HY Plat, PC Plat Amb, CC Gold, MR Silver, AMEX Plat
You are right! I don't see a reference to it on theAMEX site either. I had gotten an email from AMEX with this promonotion and a link in it. Will check to see if I kept it and then see if I can post a link.

Found further info on the AeroMexico site at:

http://www.aeromexico.com/ingles/clu...mp/prom_mp.htm

Don't know why I can't find anything on the AMEX site, I know the email came from them.

Last edited by christianj; Jun 22, 04 at 7:46 am.
christianj is offline   Reply With Quote