Delta Amex- free baggage

Old Jan 18, 2017, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Delta Amex- free baggage

Hope this is the right place to ask this.

I'm planning a trip for 12 family members. If I purchase all tickets with my Delta Amex will we all get a free bag? Or, is there a limit?

Thanks!
Old Jan 18, 2017, 6:42 pm

http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_...-bag-free.html

You plus eight others are eligible, as long as you're all on the same reservation (same confirmation number).
Old Jan 18, 2017, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

Thank you!
Old Feb 1, 2017, 11:26 pm

Programs: DL Silver, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's Circle, Global Entry (Former AA Plt/Gold)
Thinking on behalf of sdjen - If they have an authorized user on the Delta Amex account and booked a separate itinerary, could they all manage to get the baggage? e.g. SDJEN+8, AU+3.

Edit: Never mind, I read the T&C and it says "Benefit is limited to Basic Card Members (not Additional Card Members)"

Last edited by Gig103; Feb 1, 2017 at 11:32 pm Reason: Answered my own question
Old Aug 24, 2017, 9:57 am

free bag if buy tickets with different credit card?

I've seen mixed reports online on this question. My father has the Gold Delta AX card. He would be buying two tickets (for himself and me) on same locator/reservation, but he would prefer to use my Sapphire Reserve card to pay for the tickets to get travel insurance benefits, rather than paying with the Delta AX. Would we still get the free bag benefit? Thank you.
Old Aug 24, 2017, 12:34 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
See also this thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credi...gage-fees.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.