Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 17, 2017, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Location is in A-West:

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge PHL (opened 31 Oct 2017)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:57 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Hipplewm
If there is ever a club at ORD or ATL, the club would have to be enormous. Just the sheer volume of travelers throughout the day, both domestic and intl.

I almost think Amex doesn't want to even take a bite of that .... sandwich
ATL isn't happening. Not with the huge number of SkyClubs, including one of DL's flagship clubs at ATL F. As mentioned above, I don't see any Centurion lounges coming to DL hubs.

Honestly, there's really not a need for one at ATL. DL's clubs are good enough, especially the ones in E/F.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 10:59 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Plat-ist, Bonvoyyyyyyed, Hilton $15 Daily F&B Receiver, Food Lion MVP
Any idea if "Autumn" is more like September or more like December?
Old Aug 22, 2017, 9:12 am

Originally Posted by ekozie
Any idea if "Autumn" is more like September or more like December?
Originally Posted by BA_Jfan
I am at the LGA Centurion lounge now. Was talking to the lounge host about how Centurion is a breath of fresh air in LGA and he asked me if I ever travel thru PHL. I said I didn't really. He Told me he is opening a Centurion lounge there next month...
September, maybe?
Old Aug 24, 2017, 2:58 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Oh. Oh. Please say by October! Have a 3 hour layover coming up in PHL....
Old Aug 25, 2017, 7:45 am

Programs: AA Plat, National EE, Marriott Plat, HH Gold, SPG Plat
have a layover there sept 4th, fingers crossed.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 4:04 pm

update: walked by the lounge. Has the construction entrance painted blue now with centurion lounge logo... looking upstairs looks like a lot of construction left to go...

Last edited by kar don; Sep 7, 2017 at 7:12 pm
Old Sep 13, 2017, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kar don
update: walked by the lounge. Has the construction entrance painted blue now with centurion lounge logo... looking upstairs looks like a lot of construction left to go...
Thanks. I recently lost my access to the AA lounges when the Citi Prestige credit card rules changed (and I then dropped the card), so I was kind of counting on this as a replacement. I recently went "lounge-less" in PHL, and was hoping I'd have more luck the next time. But I'm thinking we've got at least a month to go, and probably more. Hopefully, it's worth the wait!
Old Sep 15, 2017, 11:31 am

Programs: UA Plat 2MM, Delta Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott cardboard
Originally Posted by iahphx
Thanks. I recently lost my access to the AA lounges when the Citi Prestige credit card rules changed (and I then dropped the card), so I was kind of counting on this as a replacement. I recently went "lounge-less" in PHL, and was hoping I'd have more luck the next time. But I'm thinking we've got at least a month to go, and probably more. Hopefully, it's worth the wait!
The best lounge in PHL, at least until the AMEX lounge opens, is Vino Volo with its several locations. Vino Volo is close to almost evert gate,
Old Sep 16, 2017, 9:05 pm

update: walked by the lounge. Has the construction entrance painted blue now with centurion lounge logo...
Arriving soon?
Attached Images  
Old Sep 17, 2017, 2:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

how's it looking from above now?

looking upstairs looks like a lot of construction left to go...
Old Sep 17, 2017, 9:33 am

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Ratamacue
Arriving soon?
Now we know what the code of dots and dashes in your photo in post #59 was meant to tell us.

But the message should probably read "Arriving sooner or later".
Old Sep 18, 2017, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by Ratamacue
Arriving soon?
Yup! Can you see in the upstairs now? All I saw were plastic and tarps covering everything... the patterned glass looks new!

Last edited by kar don; Sep 18, 2017 at 11:25 am
Old Sep 18, 2017, 6:21 pm

Yup! Can you see in the upstairs now? All I saw were plastic and tarps covering everything... the patterned glass looks new!
You can definitely see that that the tarps are down. Maybe September after all?
kar don likes this.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 10:20 pm

Programs: United 1K, Frontier Platinum (lol), fmr Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Smile Centurion Lounge at PHL

I googled the Centurion Lounge PHL and job openings came up, so it looks like they're finally hiring employees. One of the listings said this, "Lounge Hours of operation are from 5am-9pm ET Sunday-Saturday (7 days a week). Subject to change." Hoping to see this open by early October!
kar don and patmcpsu like this.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 1:58 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, AAdvantage Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by durche63
I googled the Centurion Lounge PHL and job openings came up, so it looks like they're finally hiring employees. One of the listings said this, "Lounge Hours of operation are from 5am-9pm ET Sunday-Saturday (7 days a week). Subject to change." Hoping to see this open by early October!
I don't know if I should be proud of your sleuthing, or concerned. Maybe next you should interview for a position there to get the inside scoop .

Seriously though, excellent work ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.