Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Using Platinum reimbursement - which airline living outside North America?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2016, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond

I am doing a study abroad in the spring and I have the Amex platinum and PRG so I'm trying to see which airline I can use to maximize the airline credit. Pretty sure you can't use AA/Delta/Alaska/United gift cards for partner flights. I had AA this year. Anyone have any ideas on how to use the $300 I'll have in credits on partner flights in Europe, cash out the credit or be able to turn the gift cards into miles?
Old Dec 9, 2016, 11:12 am

Which airline should I choose for my $100 reimbursement?

Title says it all! Are any of the non-airline credit reimbursements still possible? Looks like I just missed the Amazon deal with MPX, but I am not sure if there is anything else like that open. I don't take a lot of US domestic flights so I'm searching in vain to find some way to cash out this $100 before the end of the year.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.