Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

American Express complimentary night offer - Fairmont

Old Oct 25, 2016, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Does anyone know if Fairmont actually enforces "To receive this offer, purchase must be charged in full to any American Express Card".

I do have an AMEX but it is in CDN funds. I'd rather use my USD visa to pay for room at checkout to avoid FX fees and perhaps use the AMEX only to book it. Not sure if it will work.

For anyone interested in the deal link is here:

http://www.fairmont.com/asia/axpapac...pac_comp_night

--------------------------------------------------

RATE DETAILS

American Express Complimentary Night Offer
- Stay on best available rate and enjoy an additional free night stay*
- US$25 Resort Credit

*Minimum night stay to enjoy the complimentary night varies by property.

Terms & Conditions:
- To receive this offer, purchase must be charged in full to any American Express Card.
- Offer valid at participating Fairmont Hotels & Resorts for bookings from 20 June to 20 December 2016 & stays between 20 June 2016 and 28 February 2017.
- Advance reservation is required. Cancellation policies vary by property and charges may apply.
- Cardmember will receive (1) $25 Hotel Credit in currency of the host hotel for use towards items that are charged directly to the room account. The Hotel Credit can be used on food and beverage, internet, long distance calls, in room movies, golf, or spa. Hotel credit cannot be applied to Fairmont Store or other retail outlet purchases within the property.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.