Community
Wiki Posts
Search

application for amex business gold rewards

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2016, 11:11 am
Original Poster

application for amex business gold rewards

I have an Amex gold rewards card. When I was applying for this card, there was no problem at all and got approved in seconds. Today I tried to apply for a business gold rewards card by using the same name and information, but told they were not able to make a decision at the time and had to consider it further and let me know within 10 days. Has anybody ever had the same experience? If yes, would you please share it with me? I am trying to figure out what the problem is. Thanks.
Old May 23, 2016, 8:42 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, DL Plat, UA Silver
Yes it happened to one of our family members when applying for the same card twice. For me I was instantly approved.

At the end they just needed more time to approve it. It was still approved with no phone calls,etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.