Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Old Jul 21, 2017, 12:26 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by slivrflyr
Still no offers for Amex Biz BBP. All I got was a TurboTax offer. This is my first Amex biz. Hopefully this improves ?
There are ways to add AMEX offers to the Blue Business Plus. Here's an article with the details:
http://frequentmiler.boardingarea.co...business-plus/

I used twitter to add the Boxed offer to my card.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:04 am

HU to those who redeemed offers the same day to make sure you get all your credits. I did ten of the WM.com offers and found only nine credits posted so I took note of it and checked again in the next two days and I'm glad I got the credit for that as well. It's useless to ask CS because they'll likely say you have to wait up to ninety days for credit to be posted; taking notes is enough to make sure you get all your credits in especially if you've done multiples in the same day. If the statement closes and you don't see your credit, ask to open a ticket for missing credit and most likely, you'll see it post in the next few days regardless of the ninety day spiel they tell you.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by Mamibear
HU to those who redeemed offers the same day to make sure you get all your credits. I did ten of the WM.com offers and found only nine credits posted so I took note of it and checked again in the next two days and I'm glad I got the credit for that as well. It's useless to ask CS because they'll likely say you have to wait up to ninety days for credit to be posted; taking notes is enough to make sure you get all your credits in especially if you've done multiples in the same day. If the statement closes and you don't see your credit, ask to open a ticket for missing credit and most likely, you'll see it post in the next few days regardless of the ninety day spiel they tell you.
"WM.com"? Waste Management?
Old Jul 25, 2017, 9:09 am

Originally Posted by maxmnx
"WM.com"? Waste Management?
probably means Wal-mart
Old Jul 25, 2017, 9:11 am

I got credit for 2 out of 3 Jet.com offers, so I called in just now to get the third credit. I got the same spiel, but I have noticed, as you said, that usually the credit posts within 2-3 days.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 11:36 am

Doesnt seem like jet.com replenishes it's gift cards or they are just waiting for this offer to be over. Haven't seen any gas cards or walmart since the day amex offer started qnd people bought those out.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by vm81
Doesnt seem like jet.com replenishes it's gift cards or they are just waiting for this offer to be over. Haven't seen any gas cards or walmart since the day amex offer started qnd people bought those out.
When I placed my gift card orders I got a emails saying that they were being fulfilled by a "Jet trusted partner", though the gift card itself came in an envelope with a Jet return address. So, I'm not really sure where the gift cards came from. But it would not surprise me if Jet stays out of stock on those very popular gift cards until after this promo is over.
I'm glad I ordered all of mine immediately.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 5:06 pm

HU to those who redeemed offers the same day to make sure you get all your credits.
I also got 2/3 credits after 1 weeks for the nike offer. When inquiring about the missing credit by phone, I got transferred to an IT agent who promised to credit manually. They don't seem to do the 90-day spiel anymore. Btw, nike credits from this offer appear online as merchant refunds (i.e. without the AmEx Offer logo next to them).
Old Jul 26, 2017, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by onthego15
When I placed my gift card orders I got a emails saying that they were being fulfilled by a "Jet trusted partner", though the gift card itself came in an envelope with a Jet return address. So, I'm not really sure where the gift cards came from. But it would not surprise me if Jet stays out of stock on those very popular gift cards until after this promo is over.
I'm glad I ordered all of mine immediately.
So did you get your Amex credit for buying gift cards on Jet?
Old Jul 26, 2017, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by slm9555
So did you get your Amex credit for buying gift cards on Jet?
read my post #1265 above
Old Jul 26, 2017, 6:18 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
Originally Posted by onthego15
I got credit for 2 out of 3 Jet.com offers, so I called in just now to get the third credit. I got the same spiel, but I have noticed, as you said, that usually the credit posts within 2-3 days.
I was missing the credits for a card and an AU. Called in and got the credit on the main card.

Now I have to see if the credit on the AU comes through or if I need to call back on it.
Old Jul 27, 2017, 3:44 am

Cable & Satellite and Cell Phone offers return

10% rebate up to the card limit of $30 on Cable or Satellite bills, exp. 2017/11/15.
or 10% rebate up to the card limit of $30 on Cell Phone bills, exp. 2017/11/15.
Based on limited DPs, both offers are no longer targeted to same accounts (RAT?).
Old Jul 27, 2017, 6:40 am

Hi all -

Quick question/issue with Amex Offers, apologies if it doesn't belong in this thread.

I manage my cards/offers through separate login accounts, and when I logged into one this morning I got a prompt to enroll my card in Amex Offers, and only saw 4 offers (the basic free shipping, personal loans, etc). Nothing shown as 'added to card'. Needless to say, I've used this card with Amex Offers before, and in fact had the Jet.com offer added; spent the $125 but not yet posted.

Perhaps not coincidentally, my statement closed last night, so maybe there's a tie-in to the issue here? I tried googling this but didn't come across anything. I ended up clicking the 'enroll in amex offers' option, will see what happens.

Anyone experience this before? I haven't reached out to Amex yet, but if I needed to could provide screenshots confirming previous offer enrollment and usage with the initial Jet.com order charge.

I'll probably let this go for a day or two and see how it plays out. Thoughts? Advice?

Thanks!
Old Jul 27, 2017, 7:03 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by pspaster
...prompt to enroll my card in Amex Offers...
Today my Everyday account shows a link to "enroll in offers". It's simply a shortcut to the Offers section of the website, not a form to agree to receive offers. This particular card has 104 offers.

Did you know you are eligible for rewards with Amex Offers? First, click to enroll in offers, then use your Card to pay and enjoy rewards in the form of a statement credit or Membership Rewards points.
This is what I see on a business card:

Grow your business with savings from Amex Offers. Explore offers now to find the latest savings options from a wide range of suppliers.

Last edited by mia; Jul 27, 2017 at 8:47 am
Old Jul 27, 2017, 8:40 am
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by MaxVO
10% rebate up to the card limit of $30 on Cable or Satellite bills, exp. 2017/11/15.
Great find. Wonder how much pre-payment AT&T will allow... I have the offer on 3 cards, wife on 2.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.