Old Jan 18, 2016, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread is a continuation of: Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Click HERE to be notified when this thread is updated.
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2016-2019

Old Apr 25, 2017, 11:36 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by STS-134
Did Amex stop processing offers immediately? As recently as a couple weeks ago, I'd get an email immediately after using the card, and viewing the offers would show "Redeemed". But this past week, nothing. Made some purchases over the weekend and still haven't gotten the emails nor do the offers show as redeemed.
I used the Eddie Merlot offer over Easter weekend, didn't get an email. But the offer posted to my account the day the charge posted to my account.
Old Apr 25, 2017, 4:17 pm

Originally Posted by lovely_lively
Does anyone know if the Saks offer, if you purchase a gift card for $350 is it triggering the Amex Offers?
gc should work, just not corp gc

"Excludes restaurants located within the store, Online Bill Pay for Saks Credit and corporate gift cards"
Old Apr 25, 2017, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by STS-134
Did Amex stop processing offers immediately? As recently as a couple weeks ago, I'd get an email immediately after using the card, and viewing the offers would show "Redeemed". But this past week, nothing. Made some purchases over the weekend and still haven't gotten the emails nor do the offers show as redeemed.
I was wondering the same - at least last year, I'd get an instant email notification. I used the saks offer few days ago, no notification yet. However the terms do state:

"Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/15/2017"
Old Apr 25, 2017, 4:23 pm

Anyone seen a new chewy.com offer recently? The last one was killer ($25 off ~$75)
Old Apr 25, 2017, 6:23 pm

Programs: United Premier
Originally Posted by bizum
gc should work, just not corp gc

"Excludes restaurants located within the store, Online Bill Pay for Saks Credit and corporate gift cards"
Thanks! I purchased a gift card earlier in the day 10:30am MST but still haven't received any email confirmation from AMEX. Usually, in the past they trigger so quickly. I have the offer on 2 other cards and I want to purchase an item but wanted to take an advantage of this deal.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 10:25 am

Yeah I have used 4 different offers in the last couple of weeks going back to the Air France one, and not one has sent me an email trigger anymore. I ALWAYS got an immediate email before, now nothing each time.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 10:36 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus (Premier Gold); Hilton HHonors (Gold); Chase Ultimate Rewards; Amex Plat
Now I am getting concerned. I used an offer at a store on Saturday, but didn't get an email. Now the charge is no longer pending but has actually posted to my account, and I still haven't gotten an email nor does the offer show as "Redeemed".
Old Apr 26, 2017, 10:44 am

Strangely, my wife just got an email for using an offer but I have not gotten it for the same offer. I used a Boxed offer that has now had the charge post, so I will wait and see if it triggers anyway and credits.

Last edited by antonius66; Apr 26, 2017 at 10:51 am
Old Apr 26, 2017, 11:00 am

Boxed offer yesterday hasn't triggered an email for me
Old Apr 26, 2017, 11:46 am

Just got an email for Hotels.com offer, about 2 hours after I used it so I am not sure what is going on. Guess we will see if everything posts properly.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 1:31 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Originally Posted by levilevi
Boxed offer yesterday hasn't triggered an email for me
I got no email from AMEX for the Boxed offer, but i did get my $25 ^
Old Apr 26, 2017, 2:02 pm

It seems that something has changed with the offer redemption system. I used an offer from Armani Beauty 10 days ago, e-mail was triggered immediately, but still no credit posted, and the offer still shows in my account as added but not redeemed. I chatted a rep online but was given the "within 90 days" line. I have never seen an offer take this long to post in the past.
Old Apr 26, 2017, 2:18 pm

RE: $5/$5 Android Pay offer

For those who are having trouble adding an AU card that is not in their name, just create an account for the AU on AP app so that it reflects the name of the AU when cards are uploaded. After uploading a card, you will be asked to verify with a code they send via email. After submitting the code, you'll receive the email that the card is now ready to use. The offer can be used 3x per card for free $15 worth of goods. I've uploaded up to 4 cards at a time, right after using a card 3x, I delete it.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 7:26 am

I just had problems with Offers too. I used the Paul Martin's offer, and 3 of 9 posted with an email. I just chatted and the CSR said they could do a manual credit after 5 business days. Never had this problem before- the email would come immediately on all of my cards.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 6:00 pm

Boxed offer added to card today. Made purchase and received an email 2 hours later. Will report back when the credit hits.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.