Centurion Lounge LAX [upcoming?]

Old Jan 17, 2017, 3:24 pm

Programs: Former 1k, Lifetime UA Gold, Starwood Gold; Avis Preferred; Hertz Gold
Any update on LAX? I'm dying here...
Old Jan 17, 2017, 3:49 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Dying?! Really...
Old Feb 1, 2017, 11:31 pm

Programs: DL Silver, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's Circle, Global Entry (Former AA Plt/Gold)
TBIT and T4 customers already have access to the KAL Lounge in TBIT via Priority Pass. Though DFW has both the Centurion Lounge and The Club at DFW in Terminal D.
While true that KAL is available via Priority Pass, it is the weakest of the three lounges in TBIT and a Centurion lounge would be a vast improvement.
Old Feb 2, 2017, 7:42 pm

Programs: AS
Originally Posted by DCEsquire
Any update on LAX? I'm dying here...
Thanks for making me laugh , out loud. I often feel this way
Old Feb 2, 2017, 11:21 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Gig103
While true that KAL is available via Priority Pass, it is the weakest of the three lounges in TBIT and a Centurion lounge would be a vast improvement.
I got caught by the "new" Priority Pass hours a few months ago. Now PP is only valid for the KE lounge from 12:00-20:00.
Old Feb 3, 2017, 8:13 am

How does that work at the KE lounge exactly? At 8:00 does someone come through the lounge looking for Priority Pass people to kick them out?
Old Mar 25, 2017, 10:45 pm

Still not listed on the Centurion website. Chance of it opening before end of Apr?
Old Mar 26, 2017, 12:25 am

Programs: DL Silver, Avis President's Club, Hertz President's Circle, Global Entry (Former AA Plt/Gold)
Originally Posted by kirkwoodj
Dying?! Really...
Perhaps English is not your first language. It is obvious to me that DCEsquire was using some hyperbole to indicate their excitement and anticipation.
Old Mar 27, 2017, 2:17 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by seks
Still not listed on the Centurion website. Chance of it opening before end of Apr?
Zero

With all the terminal shuffle going on, I think LAWA is going to hold on to all the spaces until everyone is done moving.

And I think Amex is probably now more interested in the lounge space in TBIT than T6. There will be 3 nice lounge space in MSC up for grabs.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:30 am

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by STS-134
They don't need to exclude guests, they need to build a new lounge or two at SFO. I mean, T2 and T1 still don't have their own Centurion lounges. I think T2 would be a good place to build the second Centurion because AA took away Admirals Club access for Plat members so Amex should build a lounge right next to the AA gates the same way it did near the UA gates after UA took away United Club access.
That would be nice but I imagine building lounges in other airports is a much higher priority than building additional lounges in airports that already have them.
Old Apr 19, 2017, 10:14 am

Programs: AS
Originally Posted by chrisremo
That would be nice but I imagine building lounges in other airports is a much higher priority than building additional lounges in airports that already have them.
This applies to LAX. Cannot believe that years after Lounge announcement, there is still no AmEx lounge there.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by pcoll
This applies to LAX. Cannot believe that years after Lounge announcement, there is still no AmEx lounge there.
Agreed, but hope when they build one it's pretty substantial. I'm sure lax has a large amount of plats/cents
Old Apr 26, 2017, 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by pcoll
Yeah. I'm guessing that no airside connected terminals is a problem, given that there's no one dominant airline at LAX.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 10:14 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by FlyMeToTheLooneyBin
Yeah. I'm guessing that no airside connected terminals is a problem, given that there's no one dominant airline at LAX.
TBIT to T8 are all connected airside.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 9:25 pm

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
Originally Posted by hiima
TBIT to T8 are all connected airside.
And T2 and T3 once Delta is done with their renovations after the move.

But still, to walk from T7 to TBIT (and back), it would have to be one hell of a lounge

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.