Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

[Revived] Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card 50k Points After $2,000 Spend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Revived] Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card 50k Points After $2,000 Spend

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2017, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by HiYoSilver
I finally got it. For weeks I have tried many different incognito browsers via laptop, smartphone or tablet everyday, always getting the same 25k offer. Today, tried IE incognito via laptop to generic AmericanExpress.com and clicked on Personal Card offers. Showed the usual Everyday 10k on the left and Platinum 60k on the right, but Amex PRG 50k/2k right there in the middle.

It said "This offer is available to you by clicking through this web page. If you leave or close this web page and return later, this offer may no longer be available." So I applied and was auto-approved ^
I got the same yesterday and was approved. Cards coming in tomorrow.
Old May 4, 2017, 7:40 am
JCN

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, National Exec
I hit the jackpot over the weekend. In my standard chrome browser I was able to get Amex PRG 50k, Everyday Preferred 25k and SPG Amex 30k. Seems like for one day and one day only I was given all the best offers at the moment.
Old May 4, 2017, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
Just tried it and got it on the first try. 50k after 2k spend
Old May 4, 2017, 7:53 pm

I tried now too, just for kicks, and also got the 50k/2k offer to show up on the first try. Too bad my wife and I both already have it, or I'd be all over it. Seems like a good time to try if you haven't taken the plunge yet.
Old May 5, 2017, 6:21 am

Programs: AA,AS,HH,HY,IB,LH,IHG,MAR,WN
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
^
Old May 7, 2017, 6:18 pm

does targetted offer (without any once in lifetime language) mean that you can actually get bonus again (if you had couple of years ago already)?

Thought all Amex signup bonus were once in lifetime.

Do tragetted mailers provide exception?
Old May 7, 2017, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by desi
does targetted offer (without any once in lifetime language) mean that you can actually get bonus again (if you had couple of years ago already)?

Thought all Amex signup bonus were once in lifetime.

Do tragetted mailers provide exception?
Just finished $1K spend for 25K points using targeted mailer. Restriction doesn't apply if you get a targeted mailer.

Wife did same thing last year.
Old May 8, 2017, 12:45 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by JATR4
... Restriction doesn't apply if you get a targeted mailer.
Restriction doesn't apply IF you apply using an offer without the exclusion language. Some mailers have the restriction, and it still applies.
Old Jun 1, 2017, 9:54 am

Tried on Chrome and Chrome incognito with no success. Tried on IE first attempt and got the 50k offer and was approved!
Old Jun 22, 2017, 3:13 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
Chrome Incognito on first and every subsequent attempt. Instant approval and confirmed offer terms with chat rep. 50k MR for $2,000 spend in 92 days.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 10:40 pm

Programs: AA, DL, AK, UN, CN
PRG gold vs PRG Business Gold?

Not sure if this is the right spot for this question but I'm pretty sure years ago there was a PRG Gold Business card that I applied for. Or was it just the Business Gold that's still on current offer? Curious of course in light of the "once per lifetime" rule. Thanks!

Just got the Ameriprise Gold a few months ago, easy 25k for $1000 spend. Also comes with free Boingo wifi which has come in handy a few times - be sure to load that up before you need it!
Old Jun 29, 2017, 6:30 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by ryandelmundo
...I'm pretty sure years ago there was a PRG Gold Business card that I applied for.
The personal card is called: Premier Rewards Gold
The business card is called: Business Gold Rewards

Discussion here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...50k-links.html
Old Jul 2, 2017, 7:21 pm

Applied for PRG through a link in the offers. It did not have the one in a lifetime language.

Generally I have had the bonus post within a day or so of hitting the spending. It now has been a week so I am getting nervous. I was several hundred $$ short of the spend when the 1st statement dropped but I have no met it and paid the entire amount due on the 1st statement.

Should I be nervous?
Old Jul 3, 2017, 7:01 pm

Worked for me today. Chrome incognito, first try. 25k green was also offered
Old Aug 9, 2017, 8:43 pm

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
50,000 for $2,000 worked first try, IE incognito. Feeling so lucky I'm going to buy a lottery ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.