Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:48 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
New Seattle Centurion Lounge is scheduled to open by August 2022. [Employee response from late May 2022]
From SEA Volunteer Newsletter (Nov. 9 '22): estimated to open in 2023.

Denied Entry/waitlist Date/Day of week/Time:

WAITLIST: May 17, 2019 Friday, 9AM, 10-15 minutes waiting time.
WAITLIST: Oct 9, 2019 Wednesday, 230PM, 15 minutes waiting time.

Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge SEA (Opened 30 June 2015; Expanded 22 March 2017; Again in 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2015, 12:17 pm

Let us know how The Club clubs are-unfortunately I won't be passing through them during opening hours until june
Old Apr 21, 2015, 2:37 pm

Centurion Studio SEA [Future]

I'm posting reviews of the Clubs at SEA this week on my blog, both of them were superb! Especially the A one.. It was quiet and a ton of good snacks. There were only 3 people when I was there.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 10:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by dominik208
I'm posting reviews of the Clubs at SEA this week on my blog, both of them were superb! Especially the A one.. It was quiet and a ton of good snacks. There were only 3 people when I was there.
Any showers at these new lounges? SEA is in desperate need of more and better shower facilities.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 1:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
A friend sent me some pics a few weeks ago so am excited to try them. How is the breakfast offerings?

I don't think either have showers- the S is the old NW club...
Old Apr 23, 2015, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by beckoa
A friend sent me some pics a few weeks ago so am excited to try them. How is the breakfast offerings?

I don't think either have showers- the S is the old NW club...
I don't know how the breakfast offerings are but in the afternoon they have a selection of hot soups, bread, and salads along with the other usual cookies, chips, crackers, etc. Overall, much better than the UA or AS lounge.
Old Apr 24, 2015, 11:04 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
I don't know how the breakfast offerings are but in the afternoon they have a selection of hot soups, bread, and salads along with the other usual cookies, chips, crackers, etc. Overall, much better than the UA or AS lounge.
Great news! Thanks for the post, will check em out next week! ^
Old Apr 26, 2015, 1:10 pm

this looks promising!
Old Apr 27, 2015, 9:33 am

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, National EE, AS MVP Gold 75K, AC 75K
I've only been to The Club at ATL, they don't usually have lunch till after 2pm. Breakfast is mostly the usual toasts, oatmeal etc. Nothing special. Most the the time, the Club at ATL is not busy until the evening when most of the international flights are scheduled.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 12:47 pm

The review of both Clubs at SEA are now live on my blog, overall, I really like both of them and I'm glad that they've joined Priority Pass.

A: http://travellingtheworld.boardingar...rse-a-seattle/

S: http://travellingtheworld.boardingar...llite-seattle/
Old Apr 27, 2015, 12:53 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
... I'm glad that they've joined Priority Pass.
If I recall correctly, The Club at lounges are those directly operated by Priority Pass (or a related company).
Old Apr 27, 2015, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by mia
If I recall correctly, The Club at lounges are those directly operated by Priority Pass (or a related company).
They are now under the management of Airport Lounge Development ALD, which owns PP and Lounge Club along with other lounge-access projects they work on, such as Lounge Key.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 8:17 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
It sounds as if the Centurion Studio will not sell day passes to American Express Gold, Green or credit card holders:

Access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary for global Platinum Card® and Centurion® Members. All other Card Members with a valid American Express® Credit or Charge Card are eligible to purchase access to the Lounge for $50 per day, subject to capacity.

Access to The Centurion Studio is exclusively complimentary for global Platinum Card® and Centurion® Members.
http://thecenturionlounge.com/info/f...ions-and-hours
Old Jun 3, 2015, 10:44 am
dw

Programs: DL Plat, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by mia
It sounds as if the Centurion Studio will not sell day passes to American Express Gold, Green or credit card holders:

http://thecenturionlounge.com/info/f...ions-and-hours
Thanks for the heads up- it also looks like the guest policy at the Studio location will be cardholder + 1 guest or immediate family (vs 2 guests or immediate family at the Lounges), with no ability to bring in additional guests because they do not sell day passes
Old Jun 3, 2015, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by dw
Thanks for the heads up- it also looks like the guest policy at the Studio location will be cardholder + 1 guest or immediate family (vs 2 guests or immediate family at the Lounges), with no ability to bring in additional guests because they do not sell day passes
I'm assuming this will be due to the smaller size of the Studios vs. the Lounges.
Old Jun 3, 2015, 5:46 pm

Programs: Various
Looking forward to it opening so I can check it out. Hopefully not too long now to go.

Will be interesting to see how busy it is - see lots of Platinum cards around Seattle, but not very many Centurion cards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.