Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AmEx Bonuses for Different Cards?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2014, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

AmEx Bonuses for Different Cards?

Hi folks, apologies if this has been posted before, but I didn't see it anywhere.

I wanted to find out what American Express cards I am eligible for, so I entered my name and address into the AmEx eligibility page.

I found that I am eligible for a Platinum card, with a 100k MR bonus. In addition, they are offering a 50k MR bonus for a Premier Rewards Gold.

Am I able to sign up for both of these cards and get both bonuses? Or am I limited to just one of them?

Thanks very much for the help!
Old Mar 13, 2014, 1:43 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by MarcusBWI
Hi folks, apologies if this has been posted before, but I didn't see it anywhere.

I wanted to find out what American Express cards I am eligible for, so I entered my name and address into the AmEx eligibility page.

I found that I am eligible for a Platinum card, with a 100k MR bonus. In addition, they are offering a 50k MR bonus for a Premier Rewards Gold.

Am I able to sign up for both of these cards and get both bonuses? Or am I limited to just one of them?

Thanks very much for the help!
Just 1 for bonus

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.