Old Dec 30, 2013, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aSiAnRiCk
See also this thread: Automating AmEx Sync registration

Wiki to track Amex Sync credit. Some merchants seem to have Amex Sync cash back post in 2 business days.

Posted:
Amazon Purchase 12/4 Credit: 2 days
Best Buy Purchase: 12/27 Credit: 2 days
Sprouts (in store) Purchase 11/30 Credit: 2 days
Zappo's Purchase 12/5 Credit: 2 days
Kohl's (in store) purchase 12/20 Credit: 2 days
BP (at station) purchase 12/8 Credit: 2 days
Lowe's (in store) purchase 3/28/15, credit: 2 days
Target in store $30 back on $100+ spend, 6/20/15: 2 days
BJ's in store purchase 7/25/15 Credit: 1 day

Still waiting for credit
Sony (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
Forever 21 (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
AMC Theaters (in store) Purchase: 11/28 Credit: Not posted
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Old Jul 1, 2015, 11:18 pm

Programs: AS, UA, IHG, HH,
For the Stock Up and Save at Target and Walmart offer (Spend $100+, get $30 back. Up to 5x), I've completed the offer on two of my cards but its not showing as redeemed in my offers page. Anyone else seeing this on this offer or previous offers not showing up as redeemed? I'm tempted to try it out but I feel it would be a waste of time.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 11:25 am

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Business Platinum offer just came out for a $75 cash back bonus (up to 5 times) for spending $250 at Home Depot, Total Wine, Staples, BevMo, Gordon, and Jetro.

My wine habit makes this a no brainer to make 5 separate trips to Total Wine before 8.14.15.

That's a very nice $375 off coupon for something I would purchase without the coupon (maybe not before 8.14 however).
Old Jul 2, 2015, 4:23 pm

Is there a link to the stock up and save or staples purchases sync offers, or are both account specific?

Thanks!
Old Jul 3, 2015, 9:16 pm

Programs: Amex Platinum, SPG Gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Has anyone successfully contacted AMEX for an offer reimbursement when the online store split the charge because of two shipments? I ordered something from Brooks Brothers to meet the $200 requirement but one shirt is going to be shipped a week later and so they only charged me for the 3 that shipped, missing the $200 mark by about 8 dollars
Old Jul 4, 2015, 11:58 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Silly question but would taxes count towards the minimum spend for BJ's and Target?

I purchased something for $99 plus taxes, which came out to $106.

Didn't get any email from Amex.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 7:23 am

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
Yes, the entire spend counts. They don't parse it out like that.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 11:13 am

Programs: DL(PM), UA(Silver), AA(EXP) Marriott(Ti), HH(Gold), Hertz(PC)
Originally Posted by fliesdelta
Progress report: earlier today I bought a few gift cards, totaling exactly $100, and got the "thank you for using your registered card on this offer" email.

Two more to go...
The $30 credit posted. Of note: I used Apple Pay to pay for the purchase, not the physical card.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 11:15 am

Dollar General

In case anyone is wondering, yes, it's possible to buy a $500 Visa card and pay with 20 Amex cards at $25 each. The ladies at my local store knew all about it and said I wasn't the first.
Old Jul 5, 2015, 2:31 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Originally Posted by txpenny
Business Platinum offer just came out for a $75 cash back bonus (up to 5 times) for spending $250 at Home Depot, Total Wine, Staples, BevMo, Gordon, and Jetro.

My wine habit makes this a no brainer to make 5 separate trips to Total Wine before 8.14.15.

That's a very nice $375 off coupon for something I would purchase without the coupon (maybe not before 8.14 however).
Any exceptions for gift cards?
Old Jul 5, 2015, 2:55 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Originally Posted by beachfan
Any exceptions for gift cards?
Exceptions:

Valid in-store only. Excludes phone orders. Valid at any participating location in the US. Enrollment limited. Offer is non-transferable. Only U.S.-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 5 statement credits per American Express online account. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Staples Exclusions: Quill, Smilemaker, Staples Business Advantage, Staples 4 Government, Staples Toner Services, Staples Technology Solutions, Staples Promotional Products, Staples Print Solutions, Staples Contract and Commercial, Staples App Center, Staples Industrial, Staples Book Rental, and Staples Simplexity. Home Depot Exclusions: Your Other Warehouse, HD Direct, Decorators Collection, and At Home Services are excluded. Home Depot Foundation is excluded. Home Depot Car Washes and Gas Stations are excluded. Custom Blinds are excluded. Jetro/Restaurant Depot: Please note that Jetro/Restaurant Depot membership is required in order to shop at Jetro/Restaurant Depot. To sign up for membership, visit: www.restaurantdepot.com/amex. For merchants that sell alcohol: Void where prohibited. Card Member is solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws related to purchase and resale of alcohol. Purchases may not be used for personal consumption and are subject to restrictions imposed by seller. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 8/14/2015, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: BTYK:0001
Old Jul 5, 2015, 6:09 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by Frenchie Flyer
Yes, the entire spend counts. They don't parse it out like that.
Thank you ^
Old Jul 6, 2015, 12:29 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Thanks for the T&Cs. Sounds like liquor isn't covered unless it isn't for personal consumption, but I don't see how that could be enforced.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 12:30 pm

Programs: AA Gold; Hyatt Exp.; Hilton/Marriott Gold; CSR; Citi Prestige; Amex Plat, EDP, Gold, etc.
Originally Posted by BoeingOrNotGoing
For the Stock Up and Save at Target and Walmart offer (Spend $100+, get $30 back. Up to 5x), I've completed the offer on two of my cards but its not showing as redeemed in my offers page. Anyone else seeing this on this offer or previous offers not showing up as redeemed? I'm tempted to try it out but I feel it would be a waste of time.
When you say you've completed the offer on two of your cards, does that mean that you managed to get the $30 credit 10 times (5X limit over 2 cards)? According to the offer terms, the 5X limit is per online Amex account (as opposed to per card), so I am wondering if, in practice, it is possible to get the credit more than 5X? I have the offer linked to 2 cards, but both cards link to the same online account.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by txpenny

Assuming e-gift cards at Staples.com (via a portal) would work for this?

Also, separately, THANK GOD they updated the offers area on amex.com ^
Old Jul 9, 2015, 7:55 pm

Programs: 2.4mm++ AA Plat, Hlt Diam, Hyt Globaist, Mrrt Gold, Gold Pts, MilesForDreams.com, etc.. etal..
This may be user error but I swear one of my accounts was signed up for the Target/Walmart deal and I remember (I think I remember) seeing it in my current offers page. However when i went back to check it was gone and only remained on one of my accounts.

Not sure if I screwed up the enrollment or if it was unenrolled without me knowing. Curious if anyone else has seen this happen?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.