Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2013, 9:57 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: aSiAnRiCk
See also this thread: Automating AmEx Sync registration

Wiki to track Amex Sync credit. Some merchants seem to have Amex Sync cash back post in 2 business days.

Posted:
Amazon Purchase 12/4 Credit: 2 days
Best Buy Purchase: 12/27 Credit: 2 days
Sprouts (in store) Purchase 11/30 Credit: 2 days
Zappo's Purchase 12/5 Credit: 2 days
Kohl's (in store) purchase 12/20 Credit: 2 days
BP (at station) purchase 12/8 Credit: 2 days
Lowe's (in store) purchase 3/28/15, credit: 2 days
Target in store $30 back on $100+ spend, 6/20/15: 2 days
BJ's in store purchase 7/25/15 Credit: 1 day

Still waiting for credit
Sony (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
Forever 21 (in store) Purchase: 12/24 Credit: Not posted
AMC Theaters (in store) Purchase: 11/28 Credit: Not posted
Print Wikipost

Amex (USA) Sync Offers 2012 - 2015

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2014, 7:13 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
There is a new AMEX Sync offer for $10 off on $200 or more of AMEX gift cards. You can get free shipping via code FSGRAD. And you can get 3% cash back at topcashback.
Old Jul 1, 2014, 5:44 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by onthego15
There is a new AMEX Sync offer for $10 off on $200 or more of AMEX gift cards. You can get free shipping via code FSGRAD. And you can get 3% cash back at topcashback.
Thanks, just did it^
Old Jul 3, 2014, 4:57 pm

hp $75 off $350

Does anyone know if this HP offer on amex sync will work with gift card purchases at HP?
Old Jul 3, 2014, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by somy
Does anyone know if this HP offer on amex sync will work with gift card purchases at HP?
Did you read the terms and conditions that are listed under that offer (and every other offer)?
Old Jul 3, 2014, 5:31 pm

Did you read the terms and conditions that are listed under that offer (and every other offer)?
Yes I did read the terms and conditions for all of them and it did not mention gift cards under exclusions. But, with all the possibilities of the merchant coding a gift card differently, I do not want the transaction to fall under "not qualifying purchases". Consider me paranoid but an input or a confirmation from someone else can boost the confidence to buy a $350 worth of gift card. Thanks for helping out.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 6:11 pm

Yes I did read the terms and conditions for all of them and it did not mention gift cards under exclusions. But, with all the possibilities of the merchant coding a gift card differently, I do not want the transaction to fall under "not qualifying purchases". Consider me paranoid but an input or a confirmation from someone else can boost the confidence to buy a $350 worth of gift card. Thanks for helping out.
Sorry for being curt. I doubt that you will find someone who has bought gift cards at HP, but I do understand why you asked. I only know that gift card purchases have worked with many other AMEX Sync offers.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 6:19 pm

Sorry for being curt. I doubt that you will find someone who has bought gift cards at HP, but I do understand why you asked. I only know that gift card purchases have worked with many other AMEX Sync offers.
No Issues. I may just give it a try after all.
Old Jul 6, 2014, 11:51 am

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
Amex Sync Offers

They are particularly nice to use at fine restaurants because nobody know you are getting a discount when you use the card. It is often awkward to hand the waiter a coupon before they ring of the bill.
Old Jul 7, 2014, 11:03 am

Programs: DL Kettle| HH Pot
Originally Posted by smith80678
They are particularly nice to use at fine restaurants because nobody know you are getting a discount when you use the card. It is often awkward to hand the waiter a coupon before they ring of the bill.
I think this is the best aspect of AMEX doing this, you don't have to bring in a coupon!

BTW, spend $25 at Costco (in-person) and get $25 credit. Thats a gimmie.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 12:38 pm

New offers include Whole Foods ($10 off $75 or more) and JCPenney ($10 off $50 or more). Both of these can be synced to any AMEX.
The twitter home for AMEX sync offers is here:
https://twitter.com/americanexpress/favorites

JCPenney offer should be stackable with this promo which gives you a $15 bonus for buying $100 or more in JCPenney gift cards:
http://www.jcpenney.com/jsp/browse/m...*cjTAF4c91/dIw

Last edited by onthego15; Jul 21, 2014 at 1:53 pm Reason: added info
Old Jul 22, 2014, 6:15 pm

AMEX Cell Phone Online Payment Offer

Hello. I would like to know if anyone has received an offer from AMEX (I did through my Hilton cc) that gives a $15 statement credit (up to 3X @ $45 max) for paying your cell phone "online only" for $75+?
It came through my email (7/21) but showed up in my "offers" after registering. I have no code.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 4:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by mommafrica
Hello. I would like to know if anyone has received an offer from AMEX (I did through my Hilton cc) that gives a $15 statement credit (up to 3X @ $45 max) for paying your cell phone "online only" for $75+?
It came through my email (7/21) but showed up in my "offers" after registering. I have no code.
Got this one, too; in fact, on two of our Am Ex cards, and will be hoping to pay three bills across two cards to get a total of $90 back. Anyone else doing anything similar?
Old Jul 26, 2014, 8:21 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Silver, Hertz 5*
I have been paying my cell phone bill on my PRG for years so I really doubt that I'll get the offer on my card. Hopefully it comes on the wife's Plat.
Old Jul 30, 2014, 6:21 am

No Issues. I may just give it a try after all.
Did you get the confirmation for buying the GC?
Old Aug 5, 2014, 9:20 pm

Anyone got the credits? It's been three weeks for me..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.