Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Final days of points transfer to Jumeirah International

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2013, 4:26 am
gum
Original Poster

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold

Just would like to remember you at the thread started by the dedicated FTer, raj49, which can be found here:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...ah-hotels.html

Just have had a look on my actual monthly statement of Amex MR (Germany) and they repeat the info there: Last day to initiate the transfer is July 31st, 2013.

So anyone who wants to secure an upselling or a free night at Jumeirah hotels could use the final days of the points transfer. @:-)

IMHO it makes sense if someone is already has a Sirius Card and just wants to step up the next redemption level. Otherwise the exchange rate doesn't seem to be that great.

So just as an info to the fellow FTers not to forget the expiration date of the transfer opportunity!
Old Jul 22, 2013, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Interesting that there is NO notification on the UK site about this - unless you make a redemption to Jumeirah! You then get a note saying it is ending.

They are actually very good value redemptions, even if you just redeem for meals or drinks in the London hotels. Works out at 1p per UK Amex point, which is pretty good these days (unless you are one of those people who put unrealistically crazy valuations on airline miles).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.