Subscribe
hey guys

just found this whilst logging into ebay:

https://www262.americanexpress.com/b...ly/45152-286-0

75k for 10k spend.

thanks
Same restriction as all recent offers:

Quote:
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product or any other Business Gold, Green or Platinum Card® account within the last 12 months.†
Link works, I am eligible for a business card, applied and approved. Thanks rymetymeuk!
Anyone see anything like this for Canada?
Also advertised on ebay:

http://cc.ebay.com/americanexpress-LTO

Quote:
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product or any other Business Gold, Green or Platinum Card® account within the last 12 months. To be eligible to receive the additional points, you must (1) apply for the Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN using Bonus ID A3ZA on May 14, May 15, May 16, or May 17th 2013 and be approved for this Card, and (2) charge $10,000 of eligible purchases on the Business Gold Rewards Card in the first 4 months of Card membership. You may also qualify for this offer if you apply for this Card by calling American Express at 1-800-519-OPEN (6736). If you apply after May 17th, 2013, we may still process your application but you will not be eligible for the 75,000 additional points.
The Cardinals are assembling
I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.
Quote: I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole.
Why?
It's back 75000 PRG,however 10000spend
http://cc.ebay.com/americanexpress-LTO

Bloggers don't seem to want you to know about this?
Over 4 months though.. still not a bad deal if you normally spend this much.

Thanks for the link.

I was able to get to this by just going to ebay.com and looking on the left side for the Amex picture saying "Limited Time Offer"
I've never paid much attention to MR. What value would the gurus here place on 75,000 points? Recognizing it's highly subjective, here's my situation:

Still earning AA miles somewhat faster than they can be used, nearing 1 million.
Happy to fly coach on award tickets with day flights.
A lot of Marriott points too, a bit of Hilton, nothing else.

I'm thinking $1,500 or so...am I overlooking anything major that would make them more valuable? Less?

Thanks.
This one says it's good from 5/14 to 5/17. Of course it's AMEX and could get pulled early.
Damn, if it were a $5,000 requirement I'd be all over this!
Quote: Damn, if it were a $5,000 requirement I'd be all over this!
You do get an extra month, as the $5000 offers are 3 months. Unless you are buried with other spending requirements, 10K in 4 months is not difficult at all.
We had a targeted offer for Mr. StartinSanDiego for the Biz PRG. 75,000 MR for a 3K spend that came in the mail a month or two ago. Thanks to FT, I knew it was a good deal and I was all over that one! Points posted on the most recent statement.

My biggest expenditures don't take Amex, so 10K in spend would be tough.
Just an FYI... this offer isn't actually for the PRG as I understand it - i.e., the "Premier Rewards Gold" card which is a consumer card - but is instead for the Business Gold card.