Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Expired] Amex Business Gold 75k with 10k spend

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2013, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by Thunderroad
The application seems to require an Employer Identification Number, as opposed to many business cc applications for which a social security number is sufficient. Am I missing something, or can an SS # in fact somehow be used for this application?
You can still just use your social and select "Sole Proprietorship" as the business type. It seems weird because you end up typing in your social with the numbers broken up differently than the typical XXX-XX-XXXX format but it works.
Old May 29, 2013, 12:37 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG 75K, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat
I got my 75k MR points yesterday, pretty much as soon as I hit the 10k spend requirement!
Old May 31, 2013, 5:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1mm; DL Plt; Marriott Gold; Hyatt something or other; Hilton Gold
Targeted Letters - 5K spend

Received a pile of these (for various EINs) today - 75K MRs for $5K spend over 3 months; offer to apply by July 12.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by tdo-ca
Received a pile of these (for various EINs) today - 75K MRs for $5K spend over 3 months; offer to apply by July 12.
i only got the 50k for $5K spend over 3 months in the mailer, anything i can do to get the 75k. $10,000 in 4 months is just too steep for me.
Old Apr 21, 2014, 10:11 am

I have SPG PRG & BRG
Got the 30K to platinum upgrade offer on BRG right after AF got posted.
I was planning to cancel both PRG & BRG and get the new "Everyday" card in order to retain MR transfer power
AFAIK I have 60 days to cancel (from AF posting date to be able to get AF back in full)
Since CVS stopped selling VR, it will be very difficult (but still possible) for me to generate 10K spending.
What are the pros and cons for upgrading vs. canceling? Will they refund BRG AF charged few days ago after upgrading?
Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.