Would 25,000 AMEX be able to fly me to London for free?

Subscribe
Quote: Be aware though.. Getting there is one thing but, assuming you want to come back, a one-way ticket back from London to NYC will cost pretty much the same as if you just booked a RT in the first place.
Also be ready to answer questions re why one way ? When, how do you intend to leave England ? More intense depending on the passport you are carrying....!
Quote: Be aware though.. Getting there is one thing but, assuming you want to come back, a one-way ticket back from London to NYC will cost pretty much the same as if you just booked a RT in the first place.
You can often get cheap one way tickets ex Dublin, if you don't mind hopping over there to start the return
The BA card from Chase or the AA Platinum Visa may be a better choice if you're just looking for miles for a JFK-LHR trip. It would help to know when you want to travel.
Quote: No public offers out there that I am aware of.
OP STOP PRESS 75000 MR AMEX BUSINESS GOLD TODAY ! Read blogs to see how YOU can get one !
Quote: OP STOP PRESS 75000 MR AMEX BUSINESS GOLD TODAY ! Read blogs to see how YOU can get one !

http://thepointsguy.com/2013/05/amaz...-rewards-card/

Good luck OP!
I dont run/own a business so I can only get a personal card
Quote: I dont run/own a business so I can only get a personal card
You don't need to run/own a business to get a business card. One quick search on google will tell you all you'll need.

Sorry for the site of the link, but here you go.