Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Centurion Lounge at DFW (New larger location opened 27 September 2018)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 4, 2013, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: dayone
In March 2017 American Express contracted for a larger space at DFW Terminal D. It sounds as if the Centurion Lounge should relocate in mid-2018. Begin reading HERE.

Located mezzanine floor by gate D-17 (marked lift / elevator)
(All terminals at DFW can be accessed within the secured area)

Hours: 5:30am-10pm

Spa Hours: 9am-8pm
(Reservations required; two spa staff avail for 20m appointments)

http://thecenturionlounge.com/location/DFW

Last call for the bar is 9:30pm

Lounge Access

All American Express® Card Members with a valid American Express Credit or Charge Card are eligible to visit the Lounge. Any eligible American Express Card Member may purchase a one-day pass at the Lounge for $50, subject to capacity. If you are a Platinum Card® or Centurion® Member, access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary as part of your Card Membership.
What is the guest policy?

Platinum® Card members who receive complimentary access may enter with up to two guests at no additional charge.

Centurion members may enter with up to two guests or immediate family (spouse or domestic partner, and children under 18) at no additional charge.

Guest access is per Card Member, not per Card. Family or guests may not enter or remain in the lounge unless accompanied in the lounge by the Card Member.

If you purchase a one-day pass, your children under 18 may accompany you at no additional charge. You must purchase a one-day pass for any additional guests.
Further access FAQ
Print Wikipost

Centurion Lounge at DFW (New larger location opened 27 September 2018)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2013, 1:50 pm

Originally Posted by world4me
I've visited the DFW Lounge...it was by far the best lounge in the USA!! Agents, food and the layout was nice.... BTW... SPA is included with your stay!!! Facials, manicure and massage ... just keep in mind you must show up early to book your SPA. What I've heard, you can only book it the day of your visit and its first come first serve... Also for my fellow Centurion members... just go right up to the counter where you will see "Priority Check-in".... this is a special line for Centurion ... I hope everyone will say the same ... DFW LOUNGE .. is far better than any US Lounges^
was there a special gift as a cent?
Old Oct 19, 2013, 8:36 am

Programs: AS 100K
Will be there tomorrow; I'll post pictures.
Old Oct 19, 2013, 1:46 pm
OFV

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, HH Gold
Another data point

Spent several hours at the Centurion Lounge yesterday:

1. L'Occitane gift bag given for Plt Amex Member
2. Spa services available gratis
3. Nice food buffet - confirm Tex Mex
4. Bar/dining area, lounge area
5. Lockers for storage
6. Plenty of power outlets
7. Just past gate D17, take escalator to 2nd floor as the sign is not obvious (Lounge overlooks food court near D17)
8. As it was only open for 3 days, very few people even on a Friday afternoon - nice respite from chaos of rest of DFW
9. Attentive staff, refreshed drinks and cleared plates numerous times, glass was never empty
Old Oct 19, 2013, 7:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Preacher7
I'm not flying into dfw, I'm driving. Thx, for your suggestion about the lufthansa pnr. I'll try that, unless someone else has a better suggestion. But thx!
Assuming no bags, you can most certainly checkin online or mobile for LH flights booked by UA.

With a bag you can still check in but will have to figure out what to do with it until LH desks open.
Old Oct 19, 2013, 10:56 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
Great lounge! Got a gift (Centurion member) as a welcome amenity. Really cool idea/way to differentiate from standard lounge offerings and recognize your best customers.

https://jawbone.com/speakers/jambox
Old Oct 20, 2013, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Great lounge! Got a gift (Centurion member) as a welcome amenity. Really cool idea/way to differentiate from standard lounge offerings and recognize your best customers.

https://jawbone.com/speakers/jambox
Nice! Great gift for Centurions. As a Platinum card holder, we got some nicely stocked L'Occitane amenity kits.
Old Oct 20, 2013, 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by infamousdx
Nice! Great gift for Centurions. As a Platinum card holder, we got some nicely stocked L'Occitane amenity kits.
can you post a pic of your gift ?
Old Oct 21, 2013, 10:00 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, WN RR
Wow. You know, I may book through DFW soon just to check this out!!
Old Oct 21, 2013, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by elkhornne
I wonder if Tex-Mex is the same every day?
Do you plan to be there every day?
Old Oct 21, 2013, 11:59 am

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Diamond
Went through twice this weekend. The lounge is awesome. Pretty good buffet for breakfast and dinner. Wait staff was super attentive. Although it was pretty quiet both times and that may have something to do with it. Didn't have an opportunity to try the spa. Showers were nice except the temperature kept changing from hot to scalding hot randomly. Good quality booze as well. If you have access go check it out. Worth the stop.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 12:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: vx diamond
I will go there rather than aa or ua lounge.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 12:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: vx diamond
SFO is rumored to have next amex club.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 1:30 pm

do you think IAH will get one anytime soon ? that'll be nice since its a United hub
Old Oct 21, 2013, 1:59 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Exploralist, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by jfk747
SFO is rumored to have next amex club.
And officially confirmed via SFO spokesman as reported by Chris McGinnis:
http://thebat-sf.com/2013/10/21/two-...es-coming-sfo/
Old Oct 21, 2013, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jordandawg05
do you think IAH will get one anytime soon ? that'll be nice since its a United hub
I hope so, and I think it would make a lot of business sense given the number of business and international travelers that pass through there. Screw the UC with all their changes recently.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.