Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Limited Time Only: 75000 MR points- Business Gold Rewards from American Express

Limited Time Only: 75000 MR points- Business Gold Rewards from American Express

Old Aug 20, 2012, 9:09 am

Programs: Whatever's Cheapest, Accruing Miles, Redeeming for Premium Cabins, Not Chasing Status Unnecessarily
I applied for 75k gold biz amex couple months ago

got card

spent $10k finish couple few days ago

75k pts posted mid cycle just now!

Awesome!

Now what to do with them...
Old Aug 25, 2012, 12:51 pm

Programs: Belong to Many but No Longer Loyal to Any
I assume this offer is dead, but I noticed similar offers in Feb and June. Anyone know if the 75000 deal was offered prior to that? Just trying to decide if there is any pattern or how long to hold off hoping to see this deal again.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 5:06 pm

Originally Posted by flyaxa
I assume this offer is dead, but I noticed similar offers in Feb and June. Anyone know if the 75000 deal was offered prior to that? Just trying to decide if there is any pattern or how long to hold off hoping to see this deal again.
There was one in late November 2011 IIRC.
Old Aug 27, 2012, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by MM56
Applied under the offer for 75,000 MR's after 10k spend in 4 months on 8/9/12, approved. Just activated the card and was told the offer was not listed on the account, told to talk to MR dept. They said it was not on the account, and then she was wishy washy about whether I needed to be targeted for this offer or not. She conceded that there was no such language in the T&C of application and then had to write to some department to ask for the offer to be applied to my account, but she said because I haven't met the 10k spend yet, they might not do anything. They will mail me a response in the next week.

Anyone have a similar experience? Advice? This is my only Amex Biz card, so not a repeat situation. I really don't want to spend 10k on the card only to find out they really won't apply the bonus.
So I just received a letter from Amex saying that so such offer was attached to the application, so they are unable to reward bonus points at this time. Called and they said that if you have supporting docs (I do) you can fax them in after having met the min. spend ($3,000 left) and then they will review further.

Is this a good idea, spend another $3,000 on the card and cross my fingers? Is Amex usually good about this kind of thing? Seems like they are holding their ground at this point. Thanks for any help.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 6:58 pm

Programs: Marriott, SW, United
Last April-June there was a 75K Personal Gold Card and a 75K Business card being offered. The Business card paid 75K after 10K spending. The other, paid 75K for reaching four spending limits (5-5-5-15)
Would anyone happen to have a screen shot of the non-business card?
Thanks
Old Aug 30, 2012, 10:04 pm

Can someone send me the screenshot of the offer? I filed it but cant find it.... I just want to make sure if anyone gives me lip about the 75 k points i have the link on paper
Old Aug 31, 2012, 6:22 am

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by cfuss
Can someone send me the screenshot of the offer? I filed it but cant find it.... I just want to make sure if anyone gives me lip about the 75 k points i have the link on paper
http://www.frugaltravelguy.com/2012/...ards-card.html
Old Aug 31, 2012, 11:39 am

I was just approved for the Buiness Rewards card with a 50K offer. I haven't even used the card yet. Today I received a snail mail offer for 75K. Will Amex honor the 75K offer if I call or secure message them?
Old Aug 31, 2012, 5:27 pm

Originally Posted by Schutzee
I was just approved for the Buiness Rewards card with a 50K offer. I haven't even used the card yet. Today I received a snail mail offer for 75K. Will Amex honor the 75K offer if I call or secure message them?
It is certainly worth a try.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by keirnna
It is certainly worth a try.
I called Amex and was denied. I suggested I cancel the card and reapply and was informed I would not qualify for the 75K as I am a current cardholder To feel better, I added four additional cardholders to each of my four Amex cards in preperation for Small Business Saturday which will be November 24th this year.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 4:53 pm

I called Amex and was denied. I suggested I cancel the card and reapply and was informed I would not qualify for the 75K as I am a current cardholder To feel better, I added four additional cardholders to each of my four Amex cards in preperation for Small Business Saturday which will be November 24th this year.
I would take it to the executive office.
Old Sep 2, 2012, 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by keirnna
I would take it to the executive office.
How does one do that?
Old Sep 2, 2012, 10:21 pm

How does one do that?
https://www.google.com/search?q=flye...ive+office+800
Old Sep 5, 2012, 7:36 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
This offer has reappeared with reduced bonus and reduced spend requirement. Discussion here, please:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...-5k-3-mos.html
Old Sep 6, 2012, 11:19 am

Programs: SQ QPPS, *A Gold, EK Skywards Gold
Business Gold Rewards Amex 50k points with 5k spend!

Clicked on an ad in Facebook and I got to this page :

http://www262.americanexpress.com/la...d/pm0003/17217

50k MR points with 5k spend in 3 months - not targeted

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.