Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Centurion MO Second Night - Gone

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2014, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt

Is the complimentary night benefit of Mandarin Oriental gone for good?

I was checking the Canadian Centurion website and there is no mention of complimentary night under Mandarin Oriental any more. Have they taken away this remaining benefit?

Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Additional Centurion Benefit: At Mandarin Oriental properties in Geneva and Munich, Centurion members will receive a US$200 food and beverage credit, and at Mandarin Oriental properties in Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, and Manila, Centurion members will receive a US$100 spa services or food and beverage credit, while at all other participating Mandarin Oriental properties, Centurion members will receive a US$200 spa services or food and beverage credit. Each credit is in conjunction with a minimum stay of two (2) paid consecutive nights. Credit may not be used towards spa products, hotel accommodations, or redeemed for cash or gift cards. Food and beverage credit excludes alcohol and may be used in hotel restaurants and in-room dining. Credit is applied in U.S. dollars or equivalent in local currency based on the exchange rate on the day of arrival. Limit one credit per stay. Unused credit will be forfeited at check-out.
Old Feb 8, 2014, 7:19 am

Programs: Centurion, VS Gold, BA Gold

I was just told by Amex that the Centurion Mandarin Oriental second night free amenity is no longer available at any of their hotels
Old Feb 8, 2014, 7:58 am

Programs: some blue some silver some gold
Originally Posted by razflyer
I was just told by Amex that the Centurion Mandarin Oriental second night free amenity is no longer available at any of their hotels
poor show Amex
Old Feb 8, 2014, 1:56 pm

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
Amex can only do what their partners are prepared to do. It may be MO worked out that the deal was costing them too much money. I don't actually envy the Centurion team tasked with recruiting new partners for offers. "So will we get more business?". "Well, we can guarantee that a high percentage of card holders will use the free night/store credit but after that you're on your own".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.