Place that Amex makes CC?

Old May 17, 2012, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Place that Amex makes CC?

I was reading on here somewhere I can't find it know, locations that you can walk into and if you lost your card or it was stolen they would print you a card on site, so you wouldn't have to wait for it come in the mail. Is the Amex travel locations?
Old May 17, 2012, 7:17 pm

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
Yep. Not all, but many.
Old May 17, 2012, 7:35 pm
Original Poster

If i was going to add someone to my account do you think they would print that card for me? I was going to upgrade to a PRG and add someone to my account.
Old May 17, 2012, 8:49 pm

In USA the old days you could go to Amex WROC, EROC, etc and they would make you a card. I am pretty sure the best bet is to get one overnighted in the USA now
Old May 18, 2012, 7:42 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by mab631
Is the Amex travel locations?
American Express Travel Service Offices are listed here:

http://www.amextravelresources.com/#/travel-office

After searching by location, click "Filter by Travel Office Services" and choose "Emergency Card Replacement". The list will then become much smaller.

Emergency Card Replacement
If an American Express Card is lost or stolen, call American Express to report the problem immediately. The Cardmember will be advised of the replacement Card policy. If available, the Cardmember will be directed to the closest American Express location where a Card can be issued. Please call the office directly to schedule pickup. Valid identification is required.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.